“Caring Staff & Clean Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Weekend
Ranked #3 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Dallas
“Caring Staff & Clean Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Just spent another night at this hotel in Fort Worth. We live near but this time came to spend the night to be closer for several dance competition weekends held at the Will Rogers so that we could get extra sleep. The area has the highways under construction so several detours not on our GPS which made finding the way around confusing even though I have driven around Fort Worth many times.
This hotel has a cool taco restaurant within walking, and is close to Will Rogers, the Fort Worth Zoo, and also the Gardens. It is always clean with someone courteous. at the front desk. Things I appreciate- having Annette as the shuttle driver- her friendly smile and concern for guests is a huge blessing to the hotel. She goes out of her way to ensure guests needs are being met. We hope management understands what a gem Annette is!!! Room service staff are great about kid friendly food and flexible. Rooms are clean, fresh, comfy beds, lots of pillows, K-cup :) machine in the room with mini fridge, desk area is full size if you are working, and the whole place feels safe as a female traveler.
I appreciate the front desk doesn't say your room number out loud when you are checking in or buying a snack, that is a pet peeve of mine. I like that the ATM machine is enclosed where you must use a guest card to enter. Pool was clean and lots of beach balls and noodles for the kids. Hot tub is large enough that you have your personal space even with others, also both are accessible with lifts that are working so a great place to take a child with special needs. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for a great weekend.

Room Tip: If you need a bathtub, ask for two bed room. The King room has walk in shower stall.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Anton R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear ReallySadie,

What a great start to my day! I am very thankful for your kind words and glad to see our team was able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience, related to our GPS address - we've been successful in updating Navteq database (Mapquest, Goodle Maps, etc), but personal GPS units, oftentimes, need to be manually updated to display the most current information. If I may suggest using the alternative address of 1000 Forrest Park Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76110, it will facilitate the travel route to our hotel.

Thank you again for taking time to review our property on TripAdvisor and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Anton S. Rykov

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn is relatively new. The entire hotel is clean, well maintained and comfortable. The pool is an indoor water playground, fun for kids of all ages. The hot tub is huge and great for adults. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are super clean. The rooms have K cup coffee makers in them and the hotel offers complimentary coffee in the morning. Breakfast is good, but there is a also a Torchy's Tacos immediately next door. The location may seem odd at first, but once you have been there it is very easy to find. This is our hotel of choice in the TCU area of Ft. Worth.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear 4avacation,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor.com.
We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your next stay with us!

Have a terrific weekend!

Best Regards,

Wimberley, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We checked in on Friday night... I had 3 teens/Tweens with me for a
Weekend long horse show/competition, and the girls and I loved staying here! It is clearly a very NEW hotel! The rooms were
GREAT, the beds SUPER comfy, the lobby/entrance was quite inviting, and the girls felt very safe going to/from the restaurant/pool/lobby/room. Jordan (at the front desk) went out of his way to make sure all our needs were taken care of, plus he is super sweet! He needs to be in Hilton's General Manager training program!!!! Alex at the bar was kind, and attentive!! Just a charm! Arriana in the restaurant made our very early departure( for the day to the horse competition) a breeze! She took care of all we needed with grace and a super helpful charm!!
(Pat might want to consider moving to security though... He seems to fit that "bill" a bit better... )
We WILL return!!! Thanks for a great weekend!!!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear sarakkd,

I am glad you and your family enjoyed our property and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team, so we can celebrate the spirit of true hospitality and address the opportunities for improvement.
We look forward to your future visit and wish you and your family a terrific weekend!

Best Regards,

Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We travel to Fort Worth with frequency and until the arrival of this Garden Inn, availability on the near West Side was characterized by the old, the noisy, or the increasingly unaffordable. Now comes the Garden Inn... soon to be joined by a sister-Hilton property. What struck us was not the architecture (characteristic of a modern facility) nor the comfort (yes), but the outstanding staff to a person. Add good in-house dining (especially terrific breakfasts), a much better than average work-out facility, and a terrific pool, and the West Side of Fort Worth (convenient to the Medical Center, the cultural district, and the University) now has a new King.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear madqdog,

Thank you for your very kind words and I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contacting us directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations!

Have a great weekend and thank you for staying with us!

Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The quality of service provided here rivals that of any great full-service hotel. I felt as if the front desk staff would have done anything to make sure I had a great stay. The lobby and rooms are well maintained and modern. The executive chef visited every table during breakfast to make sure both the food and the stay was meeting everyone's expectations.

My only complaint is that the in-room refrigerator was loud when it kicked on during the night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Greg P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the services provided by our team and found our property to be comfortable and convenient. I hope your trip backto Illinois went well and I look forward to your future visit.

Safe Travels,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Brand new, updated design and great employees. The location is great, right by all things medical and tons of restaurants and shopping.
Hotel was spottless and breakfast bar was constantly being restocked. Good selection to pick from.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Anton R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Kpkingtn,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on tripadvisor.com
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are excited to see you back again in the near future!

Safe travels!

Beaumont, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I got scheduled to stay here when in town for a job interview. My phone GPS could not find the street so had to use the nearest cross streets. I hotel is large for a Garden Inn and there isn't much nearby.

The lobby is large as well as the rooms. Mine had a mini fridge and microwave along with a Keurig Cofee Maker.

Overall the hotel was what I expected. I did leave my glasses behind and called they were able to locate and mailed them to me (billed me the cost).

I would recommend if location meets your needs.

Breakfast is an extra charge; they have several options.

• Stayed April 2013
Anton R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear tmstewar2,

I hope your job interview went well and I apologize for the inconvenience related to GPS location of our property. Our hotel just turned one year old and we successfully updated Navteq (Mapquest, Google Maps, etc) database to accurately reflect our location. However, personal GPS units, oftentimes, require manual update, so we recommend using 1000 Forrest Park Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76110 as an alternative destination.
Please feel free to let us know if we can assist you with any future reservations and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Anton S. Rykov

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center? Share your experiences!