“Very nice hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Was here for two nights on a business trip. I read the reviews prior to booking, and I have to agree - this is way more hotel than you are paying for. Somehow they have all these great amenities, food, service, and it's all for a very reasonable rate. The shower was very nice, with great water pressure. The TV was a large, new, flat-screen. The room was thermostat controlled to a half a degree. Nice pool, workout facility, restaurant, etc..

My couple minor complaints (very minor) - toilet was slightly dirty, pillows were a little too soft, and the TV remote was not one of those "easy clean" ones.

WILL STAY HERE AGAIN! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Room Tip: Didn't see stairwell to first floor. If you are on 2nd floor or above, try to get somewhat close...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Anton R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Doug P,

I would like to thank you for your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels. Please do not hesitate to contacting me directly, if I, personally, can be of any assistance to you with future reservations. I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for staying with us!

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Great service, very nice hotel with nice quiet rooms. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice variety of drinks at the bar compared to other HGI's we have visited. Hotel also provides shuttle service to downtown area restaurants, etc. the next time that we are in Fort Worth we will be staying at this hotel. Hotel is brand new. It opened in April of 2012 and still looks brand new.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Vicky A,

I would like to thank you for taking time to provide the feedback, regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy our team was able to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.
Thank you for staying with us, and have a great weekend!

Abilene, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

My family occasionally takes an overnight trip to the Metroplex for fun. This property was ideal. Because it was so close to Christmas it was very quiet. The pictures of the pool don't do it justice. My 4 year old loved it. There is a nice seating area near the lobby with a fireplace and games. We paid extra for breakfast and it was made to order and high quality. Because the hotel is new it is very clean. The staff was very nice. I felt like we received the same personal attention I expect at a bed and breakfast. My only complaint is that we had road noise, so request a room facing the parking garage.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Anton R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear bradoncarey,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear we were able to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contacting us directly, so we can assist you with any future reservations!

Looking forward to seeing you in 2013!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a terrific property. All staff members - front desk, restaurant, housekeeping - are consistently friendly and helpful. In spite of being located on a very busy intersection, the room was quiet. Breakfast buffet was a modest $10 and was one of the best I've seen in a hotel at this price point. Given the very good price on the room (about $100 / night when I stayed in Dec '12), the room and breakfast was still a better deal than most competitors. Plus, the hotel has a better-than-average workout room (seven cardio machines plus weights), a pool and water playground for the kids, a comfortable lobby area and a bar. There's a reason this place consistent ranks #3 or #4 on Trip Advisor...it sets the standard for mid-priced hotels (and for more expensive ones, too). Room had microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, flat-screen TV and desk. Free WiFi and parking (adjacent garage). The only negatives are
A) it's not really in easy walking distance of anything very interesting, but it is a very short drive to Medical Center and less than 5 minutes to downtown, University Village area (shopping, restaurants) and Trinity Park;
B) no real views from either side.
These are small issues given the price, location and quality of the room and staffing.

I have only two minor quibbles:
First, the room doors are quite loud when they close.
The bar seems to close early (before 10 PM on Friday, 11 PM on Saturday).

Nonetheless, there's no question that this will be my choice on the next trip to Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Ask for an odd number room; even rooms currently overlook a big construction project across the stre...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear TXRoadWarrior,

I wanted to personally thank you for submitting your review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your suggestions regarding the hours of bar operation - we will review and discuss your suggestion during our next departmental meeting.
I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused by construction. Fortunately, the current site is entering the final stages of completion and the disturbance in the future should be minimal.

I wanted to thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center for your travel needs and hope to see you back in 2013!

Blue Springs, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here five times to attend college football games The service is outstanding. Every employee from clerks to cook is top rate. The breakfast bar is delicious and the offerings are extensive. The cooks even stop by your table to make sure everything is to your satisfaction. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the pool is designed with kids in mind. If you want a guest-centered hotel, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Dottie014,

I wanted to thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center for your travel needs. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please do not hesitate to contacting us directly for any future reservations!

Thank you for staying with us!

Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed here when it first opened in May and had a opportunity to return recently. It's still my favorite hotel in Fort Worth for convenience and value. The staff is now more experienced and as friendly as ever. On my first visit, we stayed in an odd-numbered room facing the parking garage and away from the railroad tracks. This time, my room was even-numbered, facing Forest Park Blvd. and closer to the railroad tracks. While the noise level was acceptable, and a huge improvement over other hotels in the area, I believe the odd-numbered rooms on the south side of the building are the quietest.

As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe here. The parking garage was well-lit and an easy walk to the front door. The only thing missing was an in-room safe. I thought all hotels had those these days!

The breakfast is quite good, but if you want something less expensive, there is now a Torchy's Tacos next door.

Room Tip: Odd-numbered rooms closest to W. Rosedale are slightly quieter than those facing Forest Park towards...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear eksdhs,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in the near future! Happy Holidays and thank you for staying with us!

Best regards,

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I knew something was amiss when I walked in the bathroom off the lobby and found rolled hand towels on the granite counter tops. This is a new hotel so everything was in tiptop shape. Every detail was planned and accounted for. If you have kids under 10, they will spend hours in their mini waterpark/pool. It's incredible that they don't charge extra. And there is a whirlpool for the adults. But what really blew me away was the staff. Every single member of this staff spoke to me, the maids, the gardeners, the front desk personel, the wait staff. Not a single one let me go by without greeting me and welcoming me to their hotel. The friendly attentive service here was better than I experienced at the St. Regis in Bora Bora. I was so impressed with this hotel. The location was perfect for me. Easy access to downtown. There is some construction going on around the hotel and on some of the roads close by. And my rental car GPS couldn't find the street the hotel is on. But my AAA triptik took right to it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Anton R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear wanttotravelalot,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your comments with TripAdvisor community. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future. I apologize for the inconvenience related to GPS location of our hotel - due to relatively young age of the property, we work diligently with MapQuest and other locator services to update the mapping database. Meanwhile, if I may suggest, please use 2222 W. Rosedale St., Fort Worth, TX for GPS navigation to locate our hotel.
Thank you again for sharing your comments and for staying with us!
I would like to wish you Safe and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center? Share your experiences!