“Great Customer Service but no safe in room” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
HHonors Weekend
Ranked #3 of 99 Hotels in Fort Worth
Columbus, Georgia
“Great Customer Service but no safe in room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn did an outstanding job from check-in to check-out and were very friendly, professional and accommodating. Although the hotel is located at the intersection of some major roads, the rooms were quiet, even the even numbered rooms which face a road.
The breakfast staff did a great job ensuring that everyone was served their made-to-order breakfasts in a timely manner and topped-up on coffee. The quality and selection of food was great. The workout facility was completely adequate and the indoor pool has some excellent "aquatic entertainment".
Rooms were clean and comfortable, and provide a variety pillows from soft to not-quite-firm. The large HDTV had an excellent picture and a large variety of channels. Internet speed was good. My only complaint is that in-room safes are not provided, so I had to leave my laptop at the front-desk.
Overall, an excellent experience. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: There's not much view in any direction. Odd numbered rooms face the parking lot and city, and ar...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
California, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is my fourth stay at a Hilton Garden Inn this year (59 Hilton brand nights so far this year) and it seems like each one is better the last. From reception to an outstanding full breakfast, the service was super. The weekday breakfasts were served and the weekend breakfasts were buffet style...either way the service was great. I did not use their shuttle service, but noticed it was always running and looked like a good option to get around town if you don't have a vehicle. The pool and fitness room looked great too although I didn't use them either. The only problems worth noting are the "little bit noisy" refrigerator and the fact that there are no restaurants, other than the hotel restaurant, within walking distance...there is a mexican style restaurant that is currently under construction next door. There are many restaurants 2 to 3 miles away. My stay was business related but I would recommend this hotel for any sort of trip.

Room Tip: try a package with the full breakfast
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn the night of October 19th when I was in town for a wedding. I had booked my room through a third party, and when I got to the hotel they were having trouble finding the reservation. While I was looking for my confirmation number, the Front Desk employee found that I had accidentally made my reservation for the week before. The problem was Texas Tech was playing TCU and nearly the entire city was sold out, including the Hilton Garden Inn. I was wondering what I was going to do, and the Front Desk was able to find one additional room and get me set up for that night at a rate that wasn't too much higher than what I paid for the night before. Considering my other option was sleeping in my rental car I gladly accepted. The hotel was great - excellent night sleep and the only small issue was a buzzing sound from the refrigerator, which the front desk offered to try and fix, but I got back so late I just told them the next day was fine and unplugged it for the night. I called after I got back home to see about a possible refund for the night I didn't use due to what was entirely my mistake. I spoke with Anton the GM and he was kind enough to refund me that night so I did not end up making a costly mistake. All in all I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Fort Worth. Great product, great service and great value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed with friends at the Hilton in Fort Worth. I don't know if it is because it is Texas or what, but I don't remember ever staying at a place that was so friendly. My friend is a gold member so we got the full breakfast each morning and it was delicious! (Best biscuits and gravy ever!!) The continental breakfast that was complimentary to all guests looked great as well. Everyone from the check in personnel to the waiters were so nice and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Plus they have a free shuttle service to all the museums in the area. That was so convenient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sherman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I love staying at Hilton Gardenn Inn hotels because the rooms are always clean and updated, the service is excellent, and the breakfasts are delicious. This time was no exception - this hotel was a great stay. We used Hilton Honors points and received a good deal. The shuttle to-and-from the stockyards was fabulous. The staff was extremely helpful and hospitable. The breakfast was excellent as usual. The location is great - easy to find and access. You'll pay a little more than bargain hotels to stay here, but its worth every penny.

• Stayed September 2012
Laguna Beach,California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had to make an unexpected quick trip to Fort Worth. I scrambled to find a room and was a bit worried as prices are higher last minute. The Hilton Garden Inn FWMC is a bit off the beaten track but turned out to be new and really lovely. Beautiful and cosy reading/game area, as was the reception area with Starbucks coffee available 24/7 ( which we ended up going down and getting in the morning as the room coffee was terrible). We appreciated the fact that the bar and restaurant were on site. A bit pricey, but offset by not having to leave hotel. GREAT Cosmopolitian Martini. Loved being able to take our drinks outside on nice patio area with fire pit after dinner..
All staff was cheery and helpful. Kayla helped me book another nite for later in the month:)
Our room was great. CLEAN ..Big stuffed chair, lots of outlets. Mini Fridge and mircowave etc. Nice big fluffy towels, and nicer bed linens. Big Granite bathroom counter and good products.
Only complaint here was the A/C seemed very loud.
We checked out the pool... looked great, big, nice, and to be a lot of fun for kids..
The business area seemed good if you happened to need something like that. Large, quiet, enclosed area with several computers and looked like a printer was there too.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor.. The area is a quiet area, so I imagine any room would be fine.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Imboden, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

New, great hotel! I enjoyed my stay very much! Everyone was nice and helpful! The food was great and we were still close enough to everything we wanted to dol. We stayed here to go to the race. We came down on a Friday night and stayed until Sunday. We loved the noon check out time since the race didn't start until 3. The bar area was great and the food looked fantasic. (We didn't eat that night.) Sunday morning however, we ate the breakfast downstairs. It was great! We didn't get down there until around 10. Still at 10 the food was good. I'm sure it was probably even better earlier in the morning. Over all it was a great hotel, great location, great parking, and I will definitely stay here again if we are every back in Fort Worth.

Room Tip: I am sure all of the rooms in this hotel are great!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center? Share your experiences!