“I would always stay at this hotel whenever visiting this city or area.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #10 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Dallas, TX
“I would always stay at this hotel whenever visiting this city or area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2010

I always enjoy visiting with your friendly and courteous staff, while at your hotel.
Your rooms are always available for me when I arrive, and my stay is always pleasent.
I can't wait until I can return to your hotel again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Hemantica, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2010
Dear BLKin TX of Dallas, TX,

I always tell my guest: If you are married and DONT feel like going home, be my guest.
If you are single, and DONT feel like going home, come here.
If you are business person and want peace, come and stay with us,
If you are traveller and want reasonable value, visit us.

I am glad that my staff members have created very positive impression with their value added services. Without them, I am nothing. All credits go to them.

Thanks again for encouragement and promise to stay with us as far as possible.

Yours,
Hemant Pandya and all staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

This is my third stay at this hotel, I am traveling single and the hotel meets my need, front desk staff are happy to see you and try to make you comfortable, the hotel is very clean, rooms smells right, quiet, and well located, will continue to stay here for my business visits in Fort Worth. The price is not bad either.

Dear Dreambiz from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, Let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your compliments are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Heber Springs AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

I guess you can't get too many good reviews. This hotel really is clean and very well decorated. The staff is friendly and helpful. I usually end up paying a lot more to stay in a hotel this nice.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Hemantica, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2010
Dear Docjim1 of Heber Springs AR,
We all realy appriciate your warm and well choosen wordings. One of my staff memeber become emotional as he read this.

We do have our short-comings. We are trying hard to make most of the guests happy and leave us as our own family friends. We miss the target some time.

But good words like yours make us feel: "Life is Good"

Thanks and God bless you.

Hemant and all my staff.
Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

Personnel were attentive, Beds were comfy and towels were OK. Good value for the $$ of a mid-range hotel. Decent restaurants nearby. Only hard knock is the Breakfast, pretty sparse .... but there is a Waffle house adjacent

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear Respected Guest npicek from Norman, Oklahoma

“Value for Service received”

Thank you for your review and staying with us here at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites. We provide our guest with spacious rooms, great beds and excellent customer service at a reasonable rate. We want our guest to feel like they are family and this is their home away from home. We look forward to you staying with us again next time you travel to Fort Worth.

Regards,
Stacey (Guest satisfaction Team) from the best of Best Western In Fort Worth. Texas.
Glendale, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

I have Fibromyalgia, so traveling is very difficult on me and exacerbates my pain. Because of this, I only book accomodations with a hot tub. Using a hot tub alleviates my pain and allows me to be able to sleep. This hotel has their pool and "spa" out in the front parking lot (see-through fencing) facing the access road from the highway (I found this uncomfortable). The worst part, however, is that the "spa" is NOT HEATED. I wrote the manager about this, and suggested that he indicate this on his hotel's website, but he has yet to do so. I thought maybe it was just broken, but the staff told me it is never heated and he confirmed this. When I explained to the manager that a spa is supposed to be hot, he sent me a cut and paste of "spa" from Wiki. What is funny is that within that article is this definition: "A hot tub, in United States usage" so I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish by sending it.

Aside from the spa/hot tub issue, the hotel itself is nice. We found the beds to be very comfortable and the hotel clean. They do turn off the power to the a/c to empty rooms, so when you check in make sure that they turn it on (we had issues with this until the staff finally figured out *why* our a/c wasn't working).

This hotel is off the beaten path if you are traveling the 20, so I would not go out of my way (which we did) to stay here again. The one shining moment of our stay at this hotel was our dinner at Capri's down the street. If you do stay here, and are looking for a great Italian place to eat, I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2010
Hemantica, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2010
Dear Shameaz of Glendale, AZ,
I am very sorry that you have decided not to stay here. We will miss your business.
I already had eome email communications with you. And I am glad that you have made other guests aware of the SPA factor.
I thank you so much also, for: highlighting your satisfaction with all other aspects/ sides of the stay. Also about the great experience at Capri's Italian restaurent.

Again, accept my apologies. Regards,

Hemant Pandya and staff.
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

I recently stayed at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites with a large church group. The general manager and his staff were EXCEPTIONAL!!!! They entire process, from planning to check-out was smooth. The entire staff was first rate. The hotel is very clean with nice size rooms. It is in a great location having several eating establishments close by. If you are traveling to Fort Worth and need an exceptional hotel that is reasonably priced, look no further. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a great stay and may God bless you and your staff.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Dear True65 of Houston, TX,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on reviews and everthing good that was said was true. This best western was immaculate the room were spacious, comfortable beds but what make this place stand out is the people who work there. Andrew was great!! as was the young lady( sorry I forgot her name she worked the night shift front desk ) everyone was helpful and really wanted to make sure your stay with them was great. It felt real and sincere!!! Breakfast was good. Great job folks will come again when back in town.

• Stayed August 2010
Daer Ohiojo of Ohio
Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members.
Thanks for the investment of your time to review encouraging review about our staff members. Andrew and Millie are great. They are our assets.
Very few guests take out their time to say good words about others. You are one of those few.

Best Western’s best team members.

Been to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!