I have Fibromyalgia, so traveling is very difficult on me and exacerbates my pain. Because of this, I only book accomodations with a hot tub. Using a hot tub alleviates my pain and allows me to be able to sleep. This hotel has their pool and "spa" out in the front parking lot (see-through fencing) facing the access road from the highway (I found this uncomfortable). The worst part, however, is that the "spa" is NOT HEATED. I wrote the manager about this, and suggested that he indicate this on his hotel's website, but he has yet to do so. I thought maybe it was just broken, but the staff told me it is never heated and he confirmed this. When I explained to the manager that a spa is supposed to be hot, he sent me a cut and paste of "spa" from Wiki. What is funny is that within that article is this definition: "A hot tub, in United States usage" so I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish by sending it.
Aside from the spa/hot tub issue, the hotel itself is nice. We found the beds to be very comfortable and the hotel clean. They do turn off the power to the a/c to empty rooms, so when you check in make sure that they turn it on (we had issues with this until the staff finally figured out *why* our a/c wasn't working).
This hotel is off the beaten path if you are traveling the 20, so I would not go out of my way (which we did) to stay here again. The one shining moment of our stay at this hotel was our dinner at Capri's down the street. If you do stay here, and are looking for a great Italian place to eat, I highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fort Worth Inn And Suites
- Best Western Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Best Western Fort Worth Hotel
- Best Western Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! Discover this great hotel in Fort Worth, Texas offering free breakfast and high speed Internet! The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites (Situated just minutes from all major freeways, downtown Forth Worth) is the ideal lodging when looking for comfort and value. We are just 3 miles from the NAS Joint Reserve Base and Lockheed Martin. We are only 7 miles from the entertainment district, Richie Brothers Auction House and Stockyards Station. The hotel is 100% non-smoking, No Pets allowed and features spacious rooms furnished with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites also offers deluxe business rooms with an oversized desk area and other amenities catered to corporate travelers. A delicious complimentary continental breakfast includes fresh hot waffles, biscuits, sausage gravy, fruits, cereals, milk, juices, muffins, danishes, cinnamon rolls, etc..is offered daily. Additional amenities include a business center, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, convenient fitness center, guest laundry, meeting facilities and many business services. Get the most out of travel, select one of the best options for hotels in Fort Worth, the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.