“Helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I will be making our third trip to Fort Worth this month for business. He booked this hotel the first time because of location. We will continue to use this hotel because the staff is helpful and friendly with good attitude. This hotel is clean and the beds are comfortabl and the rates are good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear and respected guest Linda S from Alexandria, Louisiana
“Helpful staff”

Thanks for your very encouraging words for my staff. They Care for each guests.
We hope to see you each time you are here in Fort Worth.
If you need any help, just we are a phone call away at 817-246-8777

Regards and Thanks
and all the Staff Who Cares

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel 2-4 nights per week for more than a year now, so I figured I owe them a review! The friendly staff has a great attitude and have quickly and cheerfully solved any issue that came up for me. It is always clean, quiet, and well-maintained, the wireless internet always works, and the simple breakfast is consistently well-done. They don't try to be fancy but they provide everything this business traveler needs. Good pizza/pasta restaurant (Mancuso's) at easy walking distance, many other restaurant options nearby. Convenient to Lockheed, Lake Worth, IH 30, IH 20, and Loop 820. Excellent value!

Room Tip: King or 2 doubles, slightly larger king suites available with additional couch/coffee-table sitting...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Guest SamTMcA.. “Can't go wrong here!”

Thank you very much for the assurance by you to future guests.

We do go wrong, .but, we try to get back to the main goal: "To care about our guest by quickest corrections." We dont let the guests know about it.(!)

We respond to 100 % reviews, and that is why- we are on right track.

Yes, we are walking distance to all fast food chains, We are close to all shoping, pharmacy, grocery stores, banks and gas stations. and ATM..(!) Easy access to all freeways- as mentioned by you- is most plus point for us.

Again, you know- where we are and where to find me.

Hemant and
The Best staff of Best Western Fort Worth
Brenham, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The staff at the hotel was very helpful in suggesting a local restaurant. They have a great attitude! A lot of options on the breakfast bar along with plenty of tables. Room, hotel and grounds were clean - great location!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear and loving- Repeat Guest 'gertmom2 from Brenham, Texas (The staff at the hotel was very helpful in suggesting a local restaurant.

Thanks for staying with us every year. Thanks for helping us getting better and better each year by suggesting our weak points.

My staff eats out and they know all good places. I don't.

Thanks for complimenting our positive points and staff as well.

Regards from all of us at Best Western- The people who cares
Crestwood, Kentucky, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My daughter and I can to Fort Worth for the stock show. Hotel was great! The roads where confusing, the roads in Kentucky are not the same. If I where for Texas and knew the roads better it would'nt have a problem.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear and confused Best Western traveler ; Michael M Crestwood, from Kentucky, Usa

We make sure that none of our guests is confused.
We make sure that They do not get lost in Texas.
As you experienced, we give printed directions to and from stock-show.
We have prefered taxi services- who cares about our's and their guests.

I never have been to Kentucky exceept to visit my son's graduation at Fort Knox as warrent Officer. It was easy. and mammoth caves was very very impressive.

Next time- we will provide you better guidance and assisatnce so that you leave Texas as happy as you never could have been.

And Thanks for all good compliments. Call me at 817-246-8777- if any help is needed, please.

and staff- who cares.
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff always has the best attitude as they take care of their guests. I am a light sleeper and this hotel is very quiet. Can't wait to visit this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest BLKinTX Dallas, TX
“Awesome Hotel”

I realy appriciate you being a loyal guest to my hotel- eventhough many choices are open.

Also, your stay for many years with us gives us Pride and Job Satisfaction.

My staff is the people Who Cares. and they practice it, They try to prove it.

Thanks again for your support for many many years. I am just a call away at 817-246-8777 for any help for your accomodations.

and
Staff-Who Cares
CONVERSE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The rooms were nice and very clean. The staff was very helpful. I have stayed this location almost every time I have been in the Fort Worth area and have never been disappointed. The manager make sure everything is to your satisfaction. Glenn Ellison

Room Tip: Very good value for your money. No street noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear and respected Guest Glenn Ellison

I have no words to thank you for considering us for your stay since 2006 and till today. Only one word: 'God bless you' for your kind and great heart.

We do mess up because we are humans, we are under stress, but almost all my repeat guests have supported me to emerge stronger out of the crisis.

I am just a phone call away at 817-246-8777 for all your lodging needs.

Hemant Pandya
and my staff- always trying to Take care of the guests
Urbana, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three nights to visit family in Fort Worth. The hotel proprietor was friendly and helpful, and learned my name right away. The hotel was clean and well staffed and the breakfast was as could be expected at this type of hotel.
Breakfast was hard-boiled eggs, four cold cereals, biscuits and gravy, waffles, orange juice and apple juice, toast and pastries. There were apples and oranges and yogurt as well.
Parking was plentiful. I would stay here again. The price was reasonable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear and great guest Onurbmot from Urbana, IL
“well run facility”

I can not disclose name here. But your nice picture is your name.

Usaly I have an excuse for not remebering names. Excuses such as: My gray hairs, ESL, Stress etc..
In your case, I was Lucky to remeber your name as Our First meeting was so impressive-not to forget you.

Please, make it a point to stay with our great care taking staff and let them enjoy the loyalty of frequesnt guets.

& Staff-who cares

Been to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!