“Fort Worth Stock Show” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Brenham, Texas
“Fort Worth Stock Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The staff at the hotel was very helpful in suggesting a local restaurant. They have a great attitude! A lot of options on the breakfast bar along with plenty of tables. Room, hotel and grounds were clean - great location!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear and loving- Repeat Guest 'gertmom2 from Brenham, Texas (The staff at the hotel was very helpful in suggesting a local restaurant.

Thanks for staying with us every year. Thanks for helping us getting better and better each year by suggesting our weak points.

My staff eats out and they know all good places. I don't.

Thanks for complimenting our positive points and staff as well.

Regards from all of us at Best Western- The people who cares

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Crestwood, Kentucky, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My daughter and I can to Fort Worth for the stock show. Hotel was great! The roads where confusing, the roads in Kentucky are not the same. If I where for Texas and knew the roads better it would'nt have a problem.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear and confused Best Western traveler ; Michael M Crestwood, from Kentucky, Usa

We make sure that none of our guests is confused.
We make sure that They do not get lost in Texas.
As you experienced, we give printed directions to and from stock-show.
We have prefered taxi services- who cares about our's and their guests.

I never have been to Kentucky exceept to visit my son's graduation at Fort Knox as warrent Officer. It was easy. and mammoth caves was very very impressive.

Next time- we will provide you better guidance and assisatnce so that you leave Texas as happy as you never could have been.

And Thanks for all good compliments. Call me at 817-246-8777- if any help is needed, please.

and staff- who cares.
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff always has the best attitude as they take care of their guests. I am a light sleeper and this hotel is very quiet. Can't wait to visit this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest BLKinTX Dallas, TX
“Awesome Hotel”

I realy appriciate you being a loyal guest to my hotel- eventhough many choices are open.

Also, your stay for many years with us gives us Pride and Job Satisfaction.

My staff is the people Who Cares. and they practice it, They try to prove it.

Thanks again for your support for many many years. I am just a call away at 817-246-8777 for any help for your accomodations.

and
Staff-Who Cares
CONVERSE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The rooms were nice and very clean. The staff was very helpful. I have stayed this location almost every time I have been in the Fort Worth area and have never been disappointed. The manager make sure everything is to your satisfaction. Glenn Ellison

Room Tip: Very good value for your money. No street noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear and respected Guest Glenn Ellison

I have no words to thank you for considering us for your stay since 2006 and till today. Only one word: 'God bless you' for your kind and great heart.

We do mess up because we are humans, we are under stress, but almost all my repeat guests have supported me to emerge stronger out of the crisis.

I am just a phone call away at 817-246-8777 for all your lodging needs.

Hemant Pandya
and my staff- always trying to Take care of the guests
Urbana, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three nights to visit family in Fort Worth. The hotel proprietor was friendly and helpful, and learned my name right away. The hotel was clean and well staffed and the breakfast was as could be expected at this type of hotel.
Breakfast was hard-boiled eggs, four cold cereals, biscuits and gravy, waffles, orange juice and apple juice, toast and pastries. There were apples and oranges and yogurt as well.
Parking was plentiful. I would stay here again. The price was reasonable.

Dear and great guest Onurbmot from Urbana, IL
“well run facility”

I can not disclose name here. But your nice picture is your name.

Usaly I have an excuse for not remebering names. Excuses such as: My gray hairs, ESL, Stress etc..
In your case, I was Lucky to remeber your name as Our First meeting was so impressive-not to forget you.

Please, make it a point to stay with our great care taking staff and let them enjoy the loyalty of frequesnt guets.

& Staff-who cares
Graham, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have never been so outraged as I am about my stay at this Best Western. First let me start off by saying that I work for Best Western, so naturally when I travel I stay at their hotels. I chose this particular hotel because it was close to my destination and had great reviews. When we checked-in everything was normal, we paid cash and they still wanted to authorize for incidentals a hold on a cc for 80.0 Like I said I work at BW, never in my history of hotels have I seen an incidental report bill for a LIMITED service hotel of 80.0!?!? They do not even offer room service.. Anyway we got that taken care of with help from a wonderful exceptional gentlemen working the counter. He was awesome. Here comes the clincher, we stayed probably a maximum of 16 hours in this hotel. The first night stay was fine nothing exceptional, the phone was broken in our room and when i alerted the FD staff - they apologized but didn't fix it. Breakfast the next morning left something to be desired. Again I understand that as a limited property they don't offer a whole lot so I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Anyway after breakfast that morning my husband and I went shopping with our family who stays in the area. After 5 long hours of shopping we decided to head back to the hotel for some rest, mind you we live 3 hours away so when we get a chance to spend with our nieces and nephews we get pretty excited. We decided to bring 2 of our nephews to the hotel with us to spend some time playing the video game before we left out for dinner that night. When we pulled in, we realized we needed something from the convenience store located just outside the property. We sent the boys to go and get it. I come out of our room no later than 10 minutes to the owner of this property asking me questions about how many guests I have staying and saying they will charge me 150.0 per extra guest. I am immediately blown away by his rashness and try to explain that they aren't staying at the hotel. Let me just state that this was 5:00 in the afternoon it wasn't even dark out for him to accuse us of trying to sneak people in. When I stopped him to ask if he was aware if I was a BW employee he rudely suggested that I should know better than having more guest in room, and that I was trying to "teach him something" when in fact all I was trying to tell him was that I understood better than anyone policy and I was just having guest. He proceeded to tell me that my boys told him they were staying here and they disturbing guest, well excuse me but I think his yelling at me and the kids was more disturbing than a couple of 11 year olds entering the building. Kids will be kids. There is no excuse for a grown man to act like that and insult a woman of all things. I was so shaken that I told him we would just check out since he was being so rude and he refused to give me a refund. So no thank you - I will never stay at this hotel again and I plan on submitting this complaint to BW, TRIPADVISOR and ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN! It's sad that the OWNER of a property can ruin the stay of an otherwise decent hotel. I've always been taught that your guest are your inspectors, in this case you fail in customer service. And to the owner who gets on here and replies to all the guests rudely at that may I just ask you to save it! You should be ashamed of your actions and I do not need a snide remark blaming the situation on me. There is not another hotel I can dream of that would basically tell someone they couldn't have guest in a room they were paying for. And to question little boys, and take their answer at word is just beyond ridiculous!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Guest
Thanks a lot for your very detailed and exagareted review from wrong side of binoculars.

While personally, I am very sorry for the entire unpleasant chain of events, however, I will respond with my side of the story in short:

Very important fact is that you are Best Western Employee from other property. Thanks for using us.

Now- the whole incident would have been avoided:
(1) If, You had respected our hotel policies.
(2) If, you had taken just little trouble getting out of your bed room and
(3) If, you had advised both your kids to behave, Stop running around the hallways, entrances and exits.
(4) If, you had cared about our other guests who also are equally important to my business.
(5) If, you had not tried to influence me with your Best Western employee Status at other BW property to imply that you are beyond our policy as BW employee.

I really thank you again to post your experince on this site.
Because, this gave me an opportunity to educate my own employees, other BW owners, other BW employees who read this review that “Please, respect and follow the policy of the Host Best Western where you stay and that do not abuse your special status as a BW employee.

Regards
And happy Valentines Day.
Hemant Pandya and all staff- who cares about each and every guest
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My family stayed here this past weekend while visiting Stockyard Days in Fort Worth and tooling around in Dallas. Great hotel for the money. The rooms were good sized (ours came with 2 queen beds and a nice sitting area with a coffee table) and feature crown moulding. The Internet speed is fantastic. There is a Starbucks around the corner.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear and Valued Guest LJSU San Diego, California
“Great Value & Excellent Internet Speed”
We thank you for your nice compliments about our spacious room size (400 sq Ft).
We thank you also to appriciate our superfast internet speed (T3= 4.5 mgb)
and for the rest of observations.
Please, let me know about your next stay and we will be ready to make that stay as happy as this one. Call us at 817-246-8777 and any FD staff will take care of your needs.

and Best Team members of Best Western Fort Worth

Been to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!