I have never been so outraged as I am about my stay at this Best Western. First let me start off by saying that I work for Best Western, so naturally when I travel I stay at their hotels. I chose this particular hotel because it was close to my destination and had great reviews. When we checked-in everything was normal, we paid cash and they still wanted to authorize for incidentals a hold on a cc for 80.0 Like I said I work at BW, never in my history of hotels have I seen an incidental report bill for a LIMITED service hotel of 80.0!?!? They do not even offer room service.. Anyway we got that taken care of with help from a wonderful exceptional gentlemen working the counter. He was awesome. Here comes the clincher, we stayed probably a maximum of 16 hours in this hotel. The first night stay was fine nothing exceptional, the phone was broken in our room and when i alerted the FD staff - they apologized but didn't fix it. Breakfast the next morning left something to be desired. Again I understand that as a limited property they don't offer a whole lot so I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Anyway after breakfast that morning my husband and I went shopping with our family who stays in the area. After 5 long hours of shopping we decided to head back to the hotel for some rest, mind you we live 3 hours away so when we get a chance to spend with our nieces and nephews we get pretty excited. We decided to bring 2 of our nephews to the hotel with us to spend some time playing the video game before we left out for dinner that night. When we pulled in, we realized we needed something from the convenience store located just outside the property. We sent the boys to go and get it. I come out of our room no later than 10 minutes to the owner of this property asking me questions about how many guests I have staying and saying they will charge me 150.0 per extra guest. I am immediately blown away by his rashness and try to explain that they aren't staying at the hotel. Let me just state that this was 5:00 in the afternoon it wasn't even dark out for him to accuse us of trying to sneak people in. When I stopped him to ask if he was aware if I was a BW employee he rudely suggested that I should know better than having more guest in room, and that I was trying to "teach him something" when in fact all I was trying to tell him was that I understood better than anyone policy and I was just having guest. He proceeded to tell me that my boys told him they were staying here and they disturbing guest, well excuse me but I think his yelling at me and the kids was more disturbing than a couple of 11 year olds entering the building. Kids will be kids. There is no excuse for a grown man to act like that and insult a woman of all things. I was so shaken that I told him we would just check out since he was being so rude and he refused to give me a refund. So no thank you - I will never stay at this hotel again and I plan on submitting this complaint to BW, TRIPADVISOR and ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN! It's sad that the OWNER of a property can ruin the stay of an otherwise decent hotel. I've always been taught that your guest are your inspectors, in this case you fail in customer service. And to the owner who gets on here and replies to all the guests rudely at that may I just ask you to save it! You should be ashamed of your actions and I do not need a snide remark blaming the situation on me. There is not another hotel I can dream of that would basically tell someone they couldn't have guest in a room they were paying for. And to question little boys, and take their answer at word is just beyond ridiculous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! Discover this great hotel in Fort Worth, Texas offering free breakfast and high speed Internet! The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites (Situated just minutes from all major freeways, downtown Forth Worth) is the ideal lodging when looking for comfort and value. We are just 3 miles from the NAS Joint Reserve Base and Lockheed Martin. We are only 7 miles from the entertainment district, Richie Brothers Auction House and Stockyards Station. The hotel is 100% non-smoking, No Pets allowed and features spacious rooms furnished with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites also offers deluxe business rooms with an oversized desk area and other amenities catered to corporate travelers. A delicious complimentary continental breakfast includes fresh hot waffles, biscuits, sausage gravy, fruits, cereals, milk, juices, muffins, danishes, cinnamon rolls, etc..is offered daily. Additional amenities include a business center, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, convenient fitness center, guest laundry, meeting facilities and many business services. Get the most out of travel, select one of the best options for hotels in Fort Worth, the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Best Western Fort Worth Inn And Suites
- Fort Worth Best Western