“Best value for your travel $$$” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   201 W Loop 820 N (Exit: # 4), Fort Worth, TX 76108   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Niceville, Florida
“Best value for your travel $$$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This is the place for those looking for budget travel or those who just need a clean, comfortable room and don't want to pay resort prices. A great "crash pad" and first hotel I've stayed at this price with a recliner, fridge, and microwave in the room. Staff very friendly, plenty of parking, and convenient to shopping, late night food, and gas. Two minutes off and on to Loop 820 so you are relatively close to everything on the west side of Fort Worth. But note that if you make an online reservation without specifying the number in your party, you will be charged extra for additional guests. We ended up shuttling kids to grandma's to keep our costs down.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Dear Respected guest Tatiryan from Niceville, FL
Best value for your travel $$$

Thank you for your review. We do offer many amenities with our rooms, and take pride in having a very clean hotel for our guest. Our staff makes sure that we can be very helpful with any needs that you may need. We are in a great location with many shopping, restaurants and easy access to and from the hotel. Our room rates are based on the number of guests that stay in the room. We look forward to you staying with us again, next time you are in town visiting family.

Regards,

Stacy and best team of Best Western in Fort Worth, TX.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

We were to stay at this hotel, until after we checked in. We were required to post a $80.00 deposit for non-smoking room. When we open the door to the room, the room looked cleaned and presentalbe until we saw the cigarettes burn marks all on the vanity top, the window would not close (we were on the first floor) and the toilet would not stop running. We complained to the front desk and he said he could move us to another room with queen side bed, I had requested two months prior for a king size bed. I asked for a refund since they could not accomadate us and since we bought room thur Price Line.com, they would not give us a refund-nonrefundable no questions asked period. Very poor customer service. I was not treated like a customer more like a red headed step child. I would never recommend this hotel or Price Line.com. Very poor customer service!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 29, 2011
Dear and respected guest Bozy57 from Houston, Texas
“Not a place to stay”

Please, accept my sincere apology for the treatment-you felt- was given to you. You are correct. No one should be treated like you. (As described by you)

I did research. The cigarette burns were from way back. You also noticed that the room was smelling fantastic and smoke free. We did remove those by re-polishing the sink. Thanks for bringing to our notice.

The complaint: Windows would not close" is not accurate. There was no issue with the window.

The running water complaint was partially true. I admit my error in not fixing the same before renting the room to you.

When you reserved the room on Priceline.com- it warned / cautioned you that you must have valid credit card for incidental charges. Deposit of $ 100.00 and up-to $ 500.00 is very common.. This practice is for all the third party paid guests. Third party will not pay us anything for any incidental charges. We followed the same practice with you.

When you reserved the room on Priceline.com- it warned / cautioned you that the room type is not guaranteed. When you bid on Priceline.com- what you get is what we have available. The room type is never guaranteed at all.

My front desk agent did offer you upgraded room with two queen beds at no extra charges. Somehow- you did not accept his offer. He was trying to make your stay comfortable by offering two beds. There is only few inches difference in width.

Refund for Priceline.com: When you bid on Priceline.Com: It warns/ cautions you before you click Yes that This is Non cancel-able / Not transferable/ Non refundable reservation. If we failed to provide you room at all- than only we would refund to the Priceline.Com and not to you.

I hope, you will accept my explanation and apology as well. We hope that you will give us one more chance with regular reservation and see that we might upgrade your room at no extra charges to you.

Best team of Best Western Fort Worth Inn & suites
Tuscola, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Great Hotel and the staff was wonderful. We have stayed here several times and keep coming back. Can get to all the great dining places in Lake Worth quickly. Nice and quiet hotel.

Room Tip: Look for some place like this that is not in a congested area.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 22, 2011
Dear Respected guest Sheila J.....from Tuscola, TX

“Wonderful place to stay”

Thank you for your wonderful review and for being a repeat guest. Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites is located 10 miles from the Downtown area but we are in a non-congested area with easy access to and from the hotel and with many restaurants to choose from in the surrounding area. We have a great staff that is very friendly and helpful with each and every guest. We look forward to making your stay wonderful each and every time you stay.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

I needed a hotel to host a training seminar for my company. The attendees drove in from locations all over Texas. I selected this hotel over many others that were closer to downtown because it offered more reasonable rates; impressive cleanliness; and a nice, safe location. While the area is about 10 miles from the heart of downtown Fort Worth, it is in an area that is free of traffic congestion and construction projects, offers easy-on-easy-off freeway access, is easy to find and get to, and is in a suburban area with plenty of restaurants and light shopping. The rooms have microwaves and little refrigerators, and there is a breakfast buffet. So I booked it and have absolutely no regrets! The management made the process of booking 40 rooms seamless. The guests checked in without a hitch. The meeting room was large and comfortable for our big group. The rooms and common areas were clean and the staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. Everyone who attended seemed very happy with the accommodations--I have not heard a single complaint! This Best Western is clearly one of the best ever. I will definitely book our seminars here in the future when they are held in Fort Worth.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2011
Dear Respected guest Lorna H.......from Ft. Worth, TX

“Fabulous Inn!”

Thank you for your very kind response. The Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites does offer reasonable rates with a great location that offers easy access to and from the hotel, with many restaurants and stores in the area. We take pride in making sure our hotel is nice and clean for our guest. Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites offers group rates and a meeting room for many events. I have a wonderful staff that is very friendly and helpful to make sure that each and every guest are happy and comfortable with their stay. We look forward to you staying with us again next time you have seminars in the Ft. Worth area.

Wylie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was in town for business and decided late in the day to stay for a couple of nights. Even though they were nearly at capacity, they quickly got me into a room. The suite that I stayed in was on the bottom floor in a packed hotel and never had any issues with noise. Huge plus.

Room Tip: In room wi-fi and a stable network.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
December 14, 2001

Dear and Respected guest Frank W.....from Wylie, TX

“Great place to stay”

I am very glad to hear that the efficiency of my staff and the orderliness of our property helped to bring relaxing evenings to a weary business traveler.

We would be delighted to have you as our guest again, whether for business or leisure.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

We stayed here for 7 nights while holidaying in Fort Worth and were more than happy with the hotel and it's amenities. Hermant is an attentive host who goes out of his way to make his guests comfortable. The rooms are clean and very quiet despite being close to a main highway. We will stay here again next time we are in Fort Worth and would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay in Fort Worth.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
December 14,2011
Dear and Respected guest Vicki S....from Melbourne, Australia

“Great hotel with excellent service”

My team and I are glad that you chose to stay with us during your holiday. Thank you for your nice review. We enjoy making all our guests feel like this is their home away from home. We take pride in making sure that we provide excellent service and clean rooms. Yes, we are close to the highway, giving easy access from the hotel to the many restaurants and stores in the area. My team and I look forward to you staying with us again. Thank you very much for your recommendation regarding a stay at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn and Suites.

God bless you. We will be pleased to make your next stay as good as your last stay.

Regards

Best Team of Fort Worth Hotels.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

This is my second stay here.
All the amenities: Microwave, coffee maker, wireless internet and refrigerator. These are becoming my must to stay at a hotel while on a multiday stay!!
Very clean.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I slept days and worked nights and they staff did not annoy me at all. WHen is woke up one afternoon, the housekeeper dropped what she was doing and came and did my room even though all I asked for was new towels. I am mad that I did not have the werewithal to remember her name to give her the kudos that she deserves!

This place has very east access to the Lockheed Martin plant and avoids all of the mad traffic that flows around Fort Worth. It is less than five minutes to work.

The surrounding area has easy access to plenty of eating places, a Starbucks and even a Walmart for anything one might have forgotten at home.

The only downside was I was there during the reroofing but that only mattered because I was sleeping days and working nights. This did happen on my first stay.

Only work I see may be expanding breakfast selection, even though what they offered was good and seems to be expanding based on all of the reviews I read.

I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Queen rooms were great!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Dear and Respected guest KJC_Ovied...from Orlando, Florida
“Great place to stay if working at Lockheed Martin Plant”...This is my second stay here.

You have said so much about us in this short message to quality seeking guests. You must be an engineer who observe all sides of the issue in minute detail.

Thanks for your time. Thanks for your great encouragement words. Thanks for recognizing my team's effort.

God bless you. We all will enjoy to make your next stay as good as this one.

Regards

Best Team of Fort Worth Hotels.

Been to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!