“I was for my anniversary” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #217 of 1,269 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Seafood
Benbrook, Texas
“I was for my anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

everything was delicious , It was our anniversary 5 years together . We already 7 years . An it was my first restaurant where I tried my first lobster

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Worth, Texas
“Hair in Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The last two times I've been to the Red Lobster on South Hulen St. in Fort Worth the food was served with HAIR in it. The first time I told the waitress and she apologized and took it back. The second time I asked to speak to the manager who told me "well these things happen sometimes". Obviously that was my LAST visit to any Red Lobster.

Visited November 2012
Jaguariuna, SP, Brasil
“I love Red Lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

As usual , very good restaurant with sea food . Very good lobster with a very good price. Very nice environment as common for this brand. I recommend.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Granbury, Texas
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our server was Mike. He was EXCELLENT!!! I asked for a drink recommendation from the drink menu and while I didn't get what he recommended, he was very patient while I studied it.
Same with the food menu. We ordered off the Summer Special menu. I had a combo with shrimp and lobster and my hubby had a shrimp combo. Both were very good.
Mike was attentive and helpful throughout the whole meal.
Hopefully he will be working the next time we are in Fort Worth and eat there. Wonderful experience over all. Thank you.

Visited June 2013
covington, GA
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

4 adults, 1 child. Friday afternoon, we got there just before the rush. Had great food and service. We weren't able to identify a really good meal off the kids menu that our little girl would eat, so we went into our resource bag for food. She did nibble on our fried fish. It was very noisy and hard to communicate back and forth at our table. So we decided eat now, talk later.

Visited June 2013