“So Many Yummy Entrees To Choose From” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #165 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Seafood
“So Many Yummy Entrees To Choose From”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fish tacos. Mexican shrimp cocktail. Grilled mahi-mahi. Great appetizers. I love eating here. The food is always good, the service is quick and the value is great. And, the take-out portions are plentiful!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“My New Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is without a doubt "my new favorite" place to eat. I've eaten here 4 times in the last 2 months and each time the food is absolutely perfectly prepared. My personal favorite is the parmesan tilapia. I highly recommend eating here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Weatherford, Texas
“Best Chain I have been to, hands-down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband had eaten here before and why he has not brought me here is beyond me. I ordered the salmon with asparagus and it was fantastic. The waitress was very informative and once she found out it was my first trip there she offered to bring me a sampler of their soups and chowders. That is awesome that they do that and it worked , bought clam chowder to bring home to the teenage boy. The margaritas were tasty as well and made shopping at Trader Joe's on a Saturday very bearable.Will come back again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Any dish here is wonderful. We have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. All is great!
The service is good...and the tea...I recommend the PEACH tea...Absolutely the very best peach tea!
Truthfully, the fish dishes are outstanding.
Cannot go wrong with anything you order. You will be pleased.

Visited May 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Fish Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

A dinner order of the best fish tacos in Fort Worth will feed two! The Rockfish Seafood Grill has been in Fort Worth for a long time. We just not sure why it has taken me so long to give it a try. We have heard how good the fish tacos are and now we know first hand that the stories are true. Our next trip will be to try the other delicious looking dishes on the menu. For now, fish tacos means Rockfish Seafood Grill

• Visited April 2012