“It was alright, but I would try someplace else.” 2 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2X Points Package
Ranked #33 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Moncton
“It was alright, but I would try someplace else.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights last week. The room was ok, but I encountered a few issues that were somewhat annoying.
-The bathroom sink plug didn't work. I fixed it by crawling under the sink and hand tightening the actuator rod.
-The shower dripped unless you turned the main tap off by exerting 500 ft pound of torque to it.
-The bed was a sleep master (?) it had adjustment knobs on either side of the bed to adjust the sleep mode....That was useless. I tried it on different settings every single night, and not once could I find the right setting. I was either sleeping on a rock, or sleeping on a sink-hole covered by sheets. There was one morning I woke up so twisted and sore... I think I could have slept better in my car.
-There were not enough pillows. I had 4 pillows. But, due to a 1 foot gap where the mattress meets the headboard, the pillows were quickly swallowed up.
-The hotel restaurant / bar, serves breakfast in the form of a buffet, but you order your omelettes for example. I only ate there once, as they forgot my omelette order. I proceeded to have a toast and some fruit. Then they show up 15 minutes later with the bill for the buffet. I said I didn't get my omelette you know?, and I don't want it now, so just charge me for the fruit and toast. They insisted on bringing it to me (I really didn't want it now). 5 minutes later, I get this runny, uncooked yellow blob with an eyelash sitting right on top. No thank you. I didn't feel like making a scene, so simply signed for the bill and left.
There were other hotels around that area. I would try one of them the next time.

Room Tip: ...I would think the rooms would all be the same.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
FTWAA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Duknud,

I would like to thank you for taking time in providing constructive feedback. I would also like to apologize for not having met your expectations. Please be rest assured that all your concerns have been brought to the attention of the concerned department heads. Should you give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Front Office Manager
Hilton Garden Inn FTWAA
817-562-3047

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Yorba Linda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were here for a wedding. This hotel is very nice, all the staff were very helpful, the restaurant is good and has a nice variety on the menu. The room was very clean. Our linens were changed daily. We would recommend staying at this hotel if you want to be on the north end of Ft Worth.

• Stayed November 2013
Belton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Entire staff was warm and friendly. Rooms were great and very clean. Great location if you are in the Keller area. There were other options but the Hilton offered the best rates and had a full kitchen. It was nice to have a real breakfast instead of the usual cold cereal, cook yourself waffle, and pastries. The lunch and dinner menu offered some very good dishes. Keller has a very good golf course (Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club) very near to the Hilton and the Speedway is just north of it. I would and will stay at this Hilton again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The front desk staff, breakfast waitress's, cleaning staff and chefs, were all friendly helpful and made my family feel at home, truly was a wonderful experience. We used to live near the hotel and always stay there when we come back to visit, the staff are excellent and so is the service. Really make us miss living in Texas. Great value and great service, I would also recommend it for people going to the Texas Motor Speedway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Metro Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great location, excellent staff, restaurant and bar, laundry facilities, good local restaurants, clean, comfortable, best beds for sleeping, free in-room WI-FI for guests, nicely furnished outside/patio areas. Easy access to I-35 & 170; same with everything in the Alliance Gateway/Triangle sector. Easily navigable from DFW airport.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The environment of the hotel and the room is good, except they do not provide any complimentary breakfast or light dinner like most of the hotel did. Understand they did provided the breakfast, but is in separate own Bill. What if the stay is paid by the company, we cannot include it into our hotel stay bill for the claim.

San Antonio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We booked 2 rooms a month in advance and when we got to the hotel, we were given 2 rooms on 2 different floors--not good with children! We were told that there was no possibility of getting rooms on the same floor. Upon checking out, we were then over charged by $200. Not good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport? Share your experiences!