Save Saved
You added Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle to your Saves list
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3300 Championship Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76177 (Formerly Doral Tesoro Hotel and Golf Club)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #36 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Antonio, Texas
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here for da week end n really enjoy my stay.....A little further then I wanted to be cause I was coming to visit six flags over Texas but nice clean and amazing views of the golf course pool and courtyard....I could stay here again ....

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott at Champions Circle as a weekend getaway. I used my Marriott points to pay and didn't really know what to expect. It was better than I had hoped.

When we arrived the front desk staff took care of everything. They saw that I am a Platinum level and treated me as one. They gave us a room on the 10th floor. It was just a normal room that looked out over the pool and golf course with the Fort Worth skyline in the back ground. The rooms all have a floor to ceiling window and we spent time just gazing out the window, watching the families swim in the huge pool and looking at the Fort Worth lights.

The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was very nice and clean.

The shower was way below the standards for a hotel like this. It had two settings. One sprayed water up, down, and to the sides and all over the bathroom. The other was like a garden hose just running out of the shower head. I was very dissapointed in the shower.

The weekend breakfast was excellent. They have a buffet with all the normal things. They have some chefs that were cooking eggs and omlets to order. They also made waffles and pancakes to order. We had ours with blueberrys. The breakfast included drinks and it was all very nice and the service was great. Since I am a platinum member, my breakfast was free and all I paid was the tip which I made kind of large becuase the waiter quickly took care of our every request. The breakfast buffet was reasonably priced if you had to pay.

We spent some time walking the grounds which are well maintained and very nice. We didn't swim in the pool but there were families there having lots of fun and the pool looked clean and it was quite large.

Thanks the the hotel and staff that made our weekend getaway the best. I want to come here again and bring my family. This is a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: Even the normal rooms are very nice and they all have the cieling to floor windows. Any room would...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Rockwall, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the hotel we chose for our Memorial Day Getaway. It said it was 4 Star. It is across from the Motor Speedway in Ft Worth and set off the road on the opposite side and at this time was very quiet. I do not know what it would be like if it was during a race weekend. It is located right by the golf course and from our room on the 4th floor we could see the putting green and several areas of the course and the pool and a large area where an outdoor wedding was to take place the following day. Because of all the rain in our area it was very green. Our room was a king and had large windows looking out over what I mentioned above. There was no refrigerator in the room but there is an ice machine close. The decorations were very new looking and the bathroom was big and nicely done. We did have to ask for our drain in the sink to be helped and a new shower head because the 1st one was needing help. For a 4 star hotel I felt like they were way thrifty with the towels. The quality was great but there were only 2 of each. A girl needs 2 for hair and body. So to get more some one had to bring them. Tip!They were very quick to fix both of these things. The only cover for the bed was a feather comforter and I would have liked a sheet and blanket. We did not use the restaurant there. So because it is not near an area with a lot of restaurants we had to drive about 7-10 minutes to reach an area that had a good selection. We also drove to Roanoke and Denton. We enjoyed ourselves.

Room Tip: Ask to be on an upper floor and looking toward the pool.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Nice hotel and good if you want to play golf. The kids enjoyed the hotel and wanted to stay longer. Hubby played golf and kids joined later. The rooms are nicely decorsted with good cushioned beds. Great sleep quality and the pillows are nicely done typical Marriott style.

Room Tip: Get some package deal which comes out cheaper
Green Features: very eco friendly hotel. they try to recycle most of the stuff. They have notices put around explaining the eco friendly environment in the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

After staying at a few budget hotels for business, it was so nice to spend some time at a Marriott. Loved my stay here. Very nice and tastefully decorated room, very comfortable bed with crisp sheets and fluffy duvet, and a lovely bathroom with Bath and Body Works toiletries. Large closet, which was unexpected. Ate at the restaurant for breakfast only, which was very good. Staff at both hotel and restaurant were very friendly and polite. All in all I had a wonderful stay, I just wished it could have been longer! I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Lovely view from the top floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Read a few negative reviews... but most were positive.... so I was a little leery of this place. When I got there I could not find anything to complain about. I guess some people are never satisfied. The staff is very warm and courteous.Modern furnishings. The place is clean. Rooms are very nice. Bed are very comfortable. Great breakfast...will be back

Room Tip: nice view of golf course
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This Marriott would have received an excellent if the clock radio worked, tub drain plug functioned correctly, ac cover in closet was attached and there were 2 robes in the closet.

These are minor flaws that individually would be easy to overlook, but in aggregate, lowered the rating.

Staff were extremely friendly and empowered, great job for staff and management.

Would definitely stay again.

Green Features: The room lacked towel hooks and a recycle bin for paper or cans.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle

Address: 3300 Championship Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76177 (Formerly Doral Tesoro Hotel and Golf Club)
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Fort Worth
#19 Romantic Hotel in Fort Worth
#30 Family Hotel in Fort Worth
#37 Business Hotel in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle 3.5*
The Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a Fort Worth resort that overlooks a pristine, 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course and is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is the ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums and performing arts centers. Our Fort Worth resort is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants. Explore the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District nearby. Our newly renovated guestrooms offer a stylish blend of sleek design, cool colors, and first-class service. This Fort Worth resort offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space and expert event planners and catering. Stay at the Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
Marriott Fort Worth
Marriott At Champions Circle
Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth

If you own or manage Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.