Nice hotel and good if you want to play golf. The kids enjoyed the hotel and wanted to stay longer. Hubby played golf and kids joined later. The rooms are nicely decorsted with good cushioned beds. Great sleep quality and the pillows are nicely done typical Marriott style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a Fort Worth resort that overlooks a pristine, 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course and is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is the ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums and performing arts centers. Our Fort Worth resort is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants. Explore the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District nearby. Our newly renovated guestrooms offer a stylish blend of sleek design, cool colors, and first-class service. This Fort Worth resort offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space and expert event planners and catering. Stay at the Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
- Marriott Fort Worth
- Marriott At Champions Circle
- Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth