The only reason I stayed at this hotel was because the conference I was at was being held at this hotel. There is nothing but a NASCAR track out here. It takes approx 20-30 minutes to get to downtown Fort Worth with no traffic.
The room was nice. The walls are a little thin though. My bathtub was stopped up, which was a little annoying. I ate lunch and breakfast in the restaurant and had great service and good food. Everyone was very nice and Internet was only $10 a day.
The bathroom lights start out dim but get brighter after about 20 seconds. It was actually kind of nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a Fort Worth hotel that overlooks a pristine, 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course and is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is the ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums and performing arts centers. This Fort Worth hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants and the nearby Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. The hotel offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space and expert event planners and catering. Stay at the Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
- Marriott Fort Worth
- Marriott At Champions Circle
- Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth