Very nice hotel but it is a little out of the way unless you have a vehicle. Very nice pool and spa, but no place to wash your clothes if you have an extended stay. The food in the restaurant is very good and they have a lot of selections. The alcohol is very expensive one beer in five dollars. All in all a very nice stay and I would recommend and stay again. Didn't use the golf course but walked around it and it is very manicured and beautiful as is the rest of the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a Fort Worth resort that overlooks a pristine, 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course and is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is the ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums and performing arts centers. Our Fort Worth resort is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants. Explore the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District nearby. Our newly renovated guestrooms offer a stylish blend of sleek design, cool colors, and first-class service. This Fort Worth resort offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space and expert event planners and catering. Stay at the Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
- Marriott Fort Worth
- Marriott At Champions Circle
- Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth