“Good price, could be cleaner” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #75 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Harlingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Will always stay here when visiting family in Ft. Worth - Dallas area. What makes your hotel so special...the charming lady at the front desk...so friendly and makes the guests feel special. Always takes the time to visit and make you feel welcome. Your hotel would be at a loss without her. This is our third time to your hotel and she always greets us with warmth. The hotel is convenient....thank goodness it has smoking rooms and windows that open for ventilation....and the price is perfect. Don't change....it's great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Boise, ID
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel is on the lower end of the market, but it was a good value for the money spent for the time we spent there. The breakfast was ok, but you are getting what you are paying for. Like most hotels of this values wall thickness is ok. Clean and a good stay for the weekend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is the worst experience in my life in a hotel. When I booked this room I expected microwave, fridge etc. It was nothing that I had paid for. They put me in a handicapped room which I didn't ask for or pay for on expedia. Come to find out Microtel considers a handicapped room as a regular room. Then I went to take a shower and the shower head flew off where it was hanging above my head and it hit me on the top of the head. I ended up with a headache and dizziness. On inspection of the holder for the shower head I saw the left part of the holder was previously broken off so of course the water pressure threw it off when I was showering. I took pictures. The night staff did nothing but look at it and write a note for the morning staff. I requested to speak to the manager when he got in. He came to the room and said it was a handicapped room and it was hooked on the side hook and I said no it wasn't. It was hooked on metal looking shower head holder. The manager went to take it off the hook and the other side broke off right there. He argued with me saying it was a handicapped room and I kept telling him I was not told it was handicapped when I booked it and it is not what I paid for. I went to the front desk and asked for an insurance accident form and he told me they don't have any and the insurance company was closed. They took my info and that's all. No refund. Partial or otherwise. No empathy what so ever. What kind of a manager argues with a customer? I will never go to a Microtel again! Unsafe conditions.

Room Tip: Check room before you pay.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth South

Address: 10675 South Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76140
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Ranked #75 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Ft. Worth South Hotel Fort Worth
Microtel Inn And Suites Ft. Worth South
Microtel Fort Worth
Fort Worth Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.