“Excellent in every way!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6851 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #22 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Excellent in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Have stayed in other hotels in Ft. Worth, decided to try this one. Great decision! Clean, clean clean! Really nice, modern rooms. Friendly staff as well. Breakfast took a while because of a sports team staying at hotel all trying to eat at the same time, but that is not the hotels fault!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Will M-

Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West for your lodging needs as opposed to the usual ones you choose in the Fort Worth area. We are glad to have had you as our guest and I have shared your comments with our staff. I apologize the breakfast area was overcrowded with the team during your stay and as of April 1st, we have added additional chafers for our hot items to attempt to cut down on any congestion.

Thank you for your providing your comments and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fort Worth, TX.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was visiting the Fort Worth, Texas and decided to try the Fairfield Inn, normally use Hampton, Marriott Hilton, and Sofitel on occasion depending on the type of trip. This time enjoying Fort Worth, Texas for business. and some pleasure.

It has been some time since staying at a Fairfield Inn, and was pleasantly surprised at the service at check inn, the front desk professional but made to feel very comfortable. The hotel was very clean and modern with pleasing decorations. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and enjoyed a pleasant nights rest. Room amenities with desk comfortable chair to work inn, good internet connections LED TV, Microwave, all good and also a fine business center with all equipment working. . The bathroom was very clean shower, water pressure, hot water and sink area all well appointed.

The pool area was clean and relaxing and a good fitness center was provided. The only item missing was a massage and sauna.

Breakfast at a chain Hotel is doesn’t seem to vary from location except for arrangement, freshness and cleanness which I would have to rate this one as one of the best. I did run into the Manager, April at breakfast, and was treated like I had stayed their often and very pleasant, warm and professional.

I would recommend this Fairfield Inn highly and will now try other locations again.

Room Tip: Perfer a higher floor with window view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Kenneth-

Thank you for your glowing review of our new property in Fort Worth, TX! We are all very glad that you had such an enjoyable stay and found the hotel clean, comfortable and with the amenities you needed.

I have shared your remarks with our staff so that they can be proud of the cleanliness and service that they strive to provide. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back through our area!

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West near NAS JRB
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed here two nights on a family getaway weekend. Requested a crib, which was in the room when we arrived. Not only that, but they provided outlet covers for the electrical outlets, baby lotion and baby shampoo in the bathroom, and a small bottle of dish soap for cleaning bottles. Very thoughtful additions for traveling with a baby!

The hotel appears to be recently remodeled (or new, not sure which). Everything was fresh and clean in the lobby, hallways, and rooms. Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool, which was clean. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear JonJ-

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Fort Worth I-30 West for your recent lodging needs and for your nice comments regarding our hotel and service. As a mother, I know how traveling with a baby and/or a child can be trying at times and I am glad that the amenities provided through our "Tots Travel Too" program were a welcome addition for you.

I have shared your comments with our staff so they too know that their actions are appreciated! We all look forward to your next visit to our property.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West near NAS JRB
Weatherford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night. The hotel is very clean and nice. The staff is fantasic. I think the night person names was Marcus. He was helpful in telling us places to eat and went beyond in any request we had. Super serivce!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Tammy B-

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our hotel and the staff! I will be sure to inform Marcus of your remarks and let him know that he was instrumental in assisting you during your visit.

We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to your next visit!

April D
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This past weekend we went to Fort Worth to visit our daughter at college. We wanted a nice, clean hotel that was reasonably priced, located not too far from the university area. This recently remodeled Fairfield Inn was perfect. The hotel staff were both courteous and helpful. We liked the modern styling, from the front desk to the breakfast area, from the hallways to the room. Our room was comfortable, with nice small touches (dual outlet plugs on the lamp bases on the night stands meant it was easy and convenient to plug in our mobile devices to charge), a good sized flat panel tv, and a spacious bathroom. The breakfast bar area was well-stocked with a nice variety of options and saved us a breakfast stop. It is perfect as a good mid-tier hotel, and met our needs for this trip nicely. We'll definitely stay here again for future trips!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us while visiting your daughter! We feel like we are in a great area to serve the needs of all TCU visitors while providing shopping, restaurants and more with easy access to the University! We look forward to having you as our guest again on your next visit!
Corpus Christi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This hotel has been completely updated. The rooms were perfection. Nice and clean and comfortable. The beds were wonderful. The staff friendly and helpful. Nice touches throughout the hotel. One of the nicest I have stayed at in this price range. I will definitely stay here again. Loved it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so delighted to hear of your excellent experience at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West! We are very proud of our new hotel and am so excited to hear your wonderful comments! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Fort Worth area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I love this hotel! The decor is modern and fresh. The room is set up for road warriors with all the things you expect from a hotel room plus some you haven't seen before. The fitness room has Precor equipment that looks new. The market made it nice to grab a quick snack and drink. I will stay here again and again!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments regarding our new hotel! We are very proud of the interior, service and amenities and are so happy that you had such an enjoyable experience! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Fort Worth, TX.

April

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!