“Great price without sacrificing cleaniness, luxury and friendly staff. You get it all here! My hats off to the management!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6851 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #26 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Great staff! The room was beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was excellent! Something for everyone. During my stay all the staff members acknowledged my needs with friendly courteous service. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you very much for the nice comments! It is refreshing to hear about the good things as opposed to just the bad. Thank you for taking the time to relay this information to us and the traveling community!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Anchorage, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights while visiting our daughter in Fort Worth. Chose the property because of proximity to our daughter's apartment and thought a newly remodeled hotel would be a plus. The hotel had been open 4 days the day we arrived. Room was nicely remodeled, but quite small. When reserving a room online on the hotel's website, every room has a sofa bed listed in the room description. Our King room did not have a sofa bed. There surely wasn't room for a sofa bed. We did not need a sofa bed, but if we had needed one and were counting on having one, it would have been a disaster. If there are rooms with sofa beds, (I never saw one while we were there), none would have been available as the hotel said they were sold out of every room type our first night there. The first problem with the room was with the door. If you pulled the door shut softly, ( like I prefer people to do instead of letting it slam shut from the wide open position), the deadbolt would pop out and you couldn't shut the door unless you manually turned the deadbolt back to open position, and then let it slam shut from wide open position. Went down to front desk to tell them. They said they would send someone up right away. When we returned to the room a few minutes later there was a maintenance person checking the door. He kept opening the door all the way and letting it slam shut on its own, and of course it closed. (while we were standing out in the hall and he was in the room) It was rather irritating as he did that about 4 times and just looked at us like we were crazy for saying the door was malfunctioning. We decided to just let it go and not try to explain what the problem was with the deadbolt. Then, we unpacked briefly and I wanted to use my curling iron before we went to dinner. Plugged it into bathroom outlet, and it didn't work. Got out the provided hair dryer to see if it worked. It did not, so I knew the outlet was dead. There was a second outlet in the bathroom, so I tried it. That one, also dead. Tried calling front desk from room phone, but phone didnt work. Went by front desk on the way out to dinner and they said they would send someone up right away. Returned to hotel about 10pm. Bathroom outlets were not fixed. Tried calling front desk to ask them about the repair status, but phone did not work. Reported the non-functioning outlets at the front desk twice the next day - morning and afternoon, to no avail. Checked out the next morning and informed front desk for the fourth time about the outlets not functioning. Needless to say, it was frustrating and inconvenient to not have functioning electrical outlets in the bathroom for a 2 night stay. On the plus side- comfortable bed, a wall thermostat, good water pressure in shower, electrical plugs on base of bedside lamps for charging your phone and mobile devices, good location for visiting west area of Forth Worth. Best item on the complimentary breakfast bar was self serve waffles in the shape of the state of Texas.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We at the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Fort Worth near NAS JRB strive to go above and beyond to satisfy all of our guests and have looked into the outlet and door closing issues and have ensured that these items have been corrected for all future guests.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Address: 6851 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Comfort Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Ranked #26 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.