“I have seen better Days Inn” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #80 of 102 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Eugene, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I drove from coast to coast and stayed in many hotels. I have to say that this was the worst one EVER. I am not usually a stuck up person. But this place was both in a horrible area and also was gross inside. The place was in crackhead city. For real, they were everywhere. And there was poop in between my mattress and the wall- like ferret, or large rat possibly, or maybe like chihuahua... There was chocolate cake and forks under the bed. I sware! There were holes around the light switches. The bathroom light flickered. There was oatmeal on the wall next to the sink ( I hope it was oatmeal). Other than that, the place was good! The air conditioner worked, it better -it was 109 outside. The one guy behind the desk is the only staff I ever saw. He was nice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

well where to start. When we got to Fort Worth the Days Inn was the only place with vacancy at the time period in that area we were at ( now I know why). They had a dog show, rodeo, Republican event, and Bowling tournament so everything was booked. The room was disgusting bed sheets dirty, bathroom (ugh) I was gagging taking a shower it had hair, snot mold ugh. The customer service was awful. The pool was filthy and had roaches. There was a hooker that usually resides there (how do I know) well we got people coming to our room at all hours of the night we stayed 3 nights. Phone calls for this "cherry" person. I asked for towels and cups they gave us 2 of each there were 4 of us their response was( "didn't you get towels and cups") Awful never will be back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

The front desk person had no clue or information of Fort Worth and surroundings, the area was in very poor clean condition, debris and garbage all over the hotel area, the room was poorly clean with strong smell of humidity, the bathroom in very bad shape and the shower leaking all the time, the TV signal was very poor and the towells and bed sheets were not cleansed properly, so we end going to walmart and buying news.

Room Tip: Very noise AC