This was my first time that I have stayed at a Hampton Inn. I can say that almost everything was good. The room was not a suite but we didn't specify we wanted a suite. The room had two queen beds and they were pretty comfortable. I have had a lot worse for sure. There was a refigerator and microwave in the room too. The refrigerator was the tallest I've ever seen in a hotel room. It's not full size by any means but every refrigerator I've seen in hotel rooms are the mini's that aren't wide or tall. 20oz soda's will fit upright for a change! The heat and air system is pretty quiet and the digital control is on the wall. The bathroom is large because the sink is inside the bathroom instead of outside. Some like the sink outside the bathroom area so others can get ready while somebody else is taking a shower. I like the larger bathroom myself. The water pressure was good and the temperature can be made very hot if wanted. It was obvious new caulk had been used to cover grout stains in the bathtub area. There is a fan in the bathroom that removes a lot of the steam from the mirror. The room itself is not really very large but it is large enough but just barely. The room has a 32 inch JVC flat screen TV with quite a few channels available. We had free wi-fi and it worked great. There is an area in the lobby that has snacks and medicines and it is a very large selection. I found this very convenient and a great service that sets Hampton Inn apart from others in this hotel category. There was a Pepsi brand vending machine on our floor. I don't know if all floors have vending machines though. Breakfast is from 6-10 am and it has all of the items most usually expected. This is not an area of concern at all. Checkout was at noon which is a lot better than 11:00 which some places are. I would stay at this Hampton Inn again and I'll consider other Hampton Inn's in the future when I travel. I recently stayed at another hotel chain in this same class and Hampton Inn beats that chain hands down.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites N. Ft. Worth-Alliance Airport is located in the Alliance corridor, one mile from the airport, eight miles north of the intersection of I-820 and I35W. Wake up every morning to a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles, or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, catch up with work in our business center or re-energize in our fitness center. The 24-hour Suite Shop stocks everything you need during your time on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.