“Used to be great! ....not any more.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Fort Worth

You added Quality Inn Fort Worth to your Saves list
Quality Inn Fort Worth
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4681 Gemini Place, Fort Worth, TX 76106 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Worth North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #78 of 102 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
“Used to be great! ....not any more.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have stayed here almost one weekend a month for the last four years. It was an excellent place, well kept, good location, great staff, etc. However, this weekend has been a turning point. The room smelled like strong odor of urine. We asked to change rooms. They told us we could right after lunch. We went to eat, came back, and the new attendant said they had no openings and were just sorry. :( We tried to get ice; both machines were broken down and told, ....sorry. Our toilet stopped up. Twice we called for a plunger. No response; then, the attendant said, you're not supposed to flush toilet paper at this hotel anymore. Some kind of problem, not sure what. Went swimming last night. At least 15 people that were not staying here were in the pool. They said it was okay as they knew someone that worked here. So, no swimming, too crowded and had to step over their beer bottles around the pool. This has been a great place for so long, but now, we will have to take our FTW stays elsewhere. It's sad to see it go down the way it has.

Room Tip: Just know that we have stayed here for many years and always thought of it as home away from home...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Can't recommend this hotel to others. While the property itself looks OK, there were a few things that really bothered me. The main thing was the position of my room to the back parking lot which is lit very brightly. The light shined through the cracks in the curtains directly onto my face in the bed closest to the window. There was no escaping this and the hotel should really consider installing shutters or something that completely covers the windows in these rooms. I also saw 2 of the largest cockroaches I've ever seen in this hotel. One was on the wall in the hallway outside my room and the other was IN my room. The shower curtain wasn't affixed well, so the curtain rod and curtain actually fell onto my son while he was taking a shower. Granted, there are worse hotels out there and it's hard to find something pet friendly, but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very convenient to the Stockyards and downtown. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is open and roomy. We were the only ones at the pool which was nice too. I would definitely stay here again.

duluth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We did check the reviews before booking. Always a little cautious about booking online. We were very happy with our room. One of the comments on the review were small pillows. Being on a king size bed I liked the smaller pillows. King size are hard to reposition when you toss and turn like I do. The room was clean, decent price, breakfast. Juan at the front desk was extremely helpful with directions he also printed them out for us. We decided to stay a second night. Pool was alittle chilly but we stayed in May. I don't need anything fancy just clean and comfortable. I would stay again .

Monroe, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

the hotel is clean and was in a good location for us. My problem was the mattress was TERRIBLE! It sloped to center and I have problems with my back. I awoke at 2am with terrible pain which forced me to stay on the outer 5" where the metal support is located. In the morning I spoke with the front desk about my problem. I was told they do not have extra mattresses. I asked if they would flip it or trade it with one from a different room. NOTHING was done. Also we asked for ketchup and mustard for breakfast. They don't carry that and WHY would I want it.

Craven Arms, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here for two nights while we visited The Stockyards and went to the rodeo.
Firstly, we are grateful to the desk staff who picked up our video camera after i left it on the table in reception when we got into our taxi. We got to the rodeo and realised that we'd left our camera in a public reception area back at the hotel. We called them and were very pleased that a member of staff had spotted it and had it safe behind the reception desk! Phew! Thank you.
We'd certainly stay here again if we were in Fort Worth.
It is within 10 minutes driving of The Stockyards, it's clean, and the staff are efficient.
There is a Cracker Barrel right next door if you want to eat and not drive. It's literally 2 minutes walk.
All in all, rooms are ok, breakfast was ok, and the location is very handy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Guthrie, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed three days while truck in shop. Clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable. Staff never at desk. Always have to ring bell and wait. Taxi included in room for higher free than posted rate. Smoking rooms mixed every other door on 2nd and third floor. Only non smoking floor is 1st. Smoke reeked in halls

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business