“Fantastic!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Texas
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I loved staying at this hotel and we will be back for sure.

Staff handed us bottles of water as soon as we came in. Check in process was easy and our room ready. It helps that they greet you with a mound of cookies at the front desk. Those cookies seem to be available 24/7.

Our room was clean and modern. Bed was a true king and very comfortable. Shower had good water pressure and plenty of toiletries provided by the hotel - including the mouth wash.

We didn't use the pool, but a couple in the elevator told me they enjoyed it.

There was a problem with our 3rd party website booking agency. Hannah at the front desk handled it very well! She was pleasant, friendly and courteous.

She also assisted another couple in a very nice way. They arrived to the hotel at around 10pm and the wife complained that she was hungry. Instead of just pointing them to the nearest drive through, Hannah got them some complimentary snacks out of the kitchen and the couple was very grateful.

Breakfast was delicious. I usually grab pastries at hotels that provide them for free, but something made me reach for eggs. Their egg omelette and sausage were yummy and got me off to a great day.

Location was also great. Downtown was 15 min away, hospital area about 10 and an easy access to the freeway to go to Dallas.

We will be back for sure.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Okmulgee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The Hampton goes over and beyond to provide the quality of service and hospitality for travelers who travel to visit hospital patients, as well as for vacations. They are the best when it comes to making one feel at home among friends. The breakfast consists of very healthy items, such as fruit, juices, milk, good coffee as well as hot items such as eggs and sausages (which vary with sun items as omelets). The fitness room and pool areas are easily accessible and very clean. The beds are the best! Our room had a refrigerator to store snacks and water.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Lubbock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Everything at this Hampton Inn was great except the little omlets served at breakfast. They had no taste and would have preferred scrambled eggs. They could have a few more parking places in front for regular guests. Other than that, I have no complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Longview, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Clean, quiet (even on the freeway side) and comfortable. After checkout and having no where to go for a few hours, the staff allowed me to hangout in the lobby dining room and raid their candy bowl. Enjoyed plenty of complementary bottled water and coffee during my stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Hampton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband, infant son, and I stayed here for a weekend. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. The complimentary breakfast contained a variety of items such as pastries, fruit, cereal, oatmeal and juice. It also had a waffle maker and at least two other hot items (eggs, sausage). While there, we visited the Dallas Cowboys stadium and it was about a 35 minute drive. If you're considering staying, go for it. It's right behind a mall and several nice restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

lawton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Excellent hotel with good service, access, and a VERY helpful staff. Pool & Hot Tub are a nice addition and INDOORS for a change. Staff is friendly and helpful and while small the breakfast area is clean and well maintained. Rooms could be a bit 'larger' but it's a very good value and reliable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Grand Marais, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The hotel was very clean, but old. Breakfast was good. We experienced a lack of running water overnight that lasted until almost 7 a.m. Staff just informed us that we were to have running water by 6 a.m. No attempt to find us running water elsewhere or reduce cost or give amenity for trouble. Also, computer was down in lobby so I couldn't use printer, but staff allowed me to use hotel's computer and printer. Staff were nice, but just didn't come through well when water was off due to place next door doing installations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20? Share your experiences!