“This hotel is awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
A TripAdvisor Member
“This hotel is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

The hotel and staff here are great. The staff is very attentive and courteous. The cookies at night are awesome. The pool area and hottub are great. This hotel has a great location seems to be within driving distance to everything and has a mall behind it you can walk to.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

117 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Broken Arrow, OK, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Check in was very pleasant and hotel was very close to our destination, very convenient. Also, the location is right in the middle of an area that if you live here, your destinations would all be within a 4 mile radius. Shopping stores and medical facilities, and restaurants with near. Alexa was very pleasant at the front desk and made us and others that came in feel very happy to be staying in this facility. I liked the indoor pool and the fitness center and breakfast great. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Center, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Feel safe and secure. Treated with respect and like family. Good food. Good service. Clean everything. We always stay at this Hampton Inn when we are in this area, which is often. It's a real bargain considering all the benefits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Winnsborro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I love my stays at the Hampton Inn. The Staff is always amazing and helpful. Great location with easy access to restaurants. Rooms are nice and comfortable. Makes for an easy business venture. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was an exceptional stay do to An employee Alexa Woods who helped make a nervous and stressed situation into a memorable experience. She was patient helping me find my way to your location on loop road. I was so lost she stayed with me over the phone step by step to the hotel than greeted me so warmly excellent customer service cannot thank her enough.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My son and I stayed at the Hampton Inn when visiting TCU. It was very close to the university and was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The price was right and the beds were terrific. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Laredo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay as our rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great with omelets, waffles, oatmeal, fresh melon and fruit, and the usual cereals, yogurts, mile and juice. I love making my oatmeal exactly as I want with the brown sugar, raisins, and walnuts. On our arrival, the clerk was so helpful and friendly. We really felt welcome. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room faced the hiway but noise was not evident.