“Clean, convenient place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #8 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nashville, Ar
“Clean, convenient place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn on I-20 was very clean and quiet. The location is convenient to Hulen Mall and there is relatively easy access to the museum district and TCU. We have found Hampton Inn to be a consistently good place to stay at any location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear guest-Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments. We feel extremely proud and accomplished that you enjoyed your stay with us. As always, we look forward to your next visit!

Brandi Ragster

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tulsa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My children and I were in town for a basketball tournament. We didn't get to spend much time at the hotel but I was still very satisfied with our stay. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was friendly. The only complaint that I had was trying to ask the maid a question and she didn't speak English. Loved the Chicken Express next door!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest-We want to thank you for your comments and it was a pleasure having you stay with us. I'm sorry for the difficulty with our housekeeping staff. All of our team strives to give every guest the best service they can. I do hope that the next time you are in town you will make us your home away from home!

Wichita Falls, TX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The coffee pot in our room had collected mold in the bottom of it, and initially our television remote did not work, turned it in for one that did. We liked the fact that the cleaning lady actually wiped down the entire bath tub, so we knew it was clean. The whole Hotel was very clean. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest- Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry to hear that your coffee pot wasn't clean. However I'm very happy to hear that you were still pleased with your stay and the cleanliness of our rooms. We look forward to having you back at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth!

Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love Hampton's Hotels - the beds alone are worth the stay! The breakfast was great too, though we did not take advantage of it this stay. The Fitness facility was surprising well equipped, with Medicine balls and weights which I don't usually see in a hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest- Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I'm very glad to hear you loved our beds and you were happy with our breakfast and fitness facility. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth.

Lubbock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great people, nice facility, but local construction could be a problem to someone not familiar with the area! Nevertheless, access to various dining, shopping and entertainment venues is close to the hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest-Thank you for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth. We thrive to give our guests the best service and we hope the next time you're in town you will stay with us again.

Flower Mound TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Met a girl friend there. No lobby per se. Just a dining room. But the proximity to the show, dining, and mall were excellent. Room was extremely clean with no motel odor. The bed and bedding are the reason I stay at Hampton everywhere I go. They are luxurious and the bedspread and duvet are washed for each customer!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear guest- We are very excited to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to ensure that all of our guests have a wonderful stay. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again should you find yourself back in the Fort Worth area.

Lampasas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The staff here at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth go above and beyond any other hotel experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the area. The breakfast is fantastic and the rooms are exceptionally clean!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest- I just wanted to say thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Southwest Fort Worth. I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality!!. We can’t wait to see you again soon!

Brandi Ragster

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20? Share your experiences!