“Very Satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Odessa, Texas
“Very Satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms were VERY clean, I don't think I've stayed in a hotel that were so nice and clean, we stayed for 4 days and every single day the room was immaculate. Most of the time when we stay for a period of time, the maid service has not been great, but HERE it was excellent!!! I would definitely stay here again, or any other Hampton Inn, Very pleasant stay! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Guest- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Southwest Ft. Worth Hampton Inn. We are glad that you had an excellent stay and that our housekeeping staff was successful in making your stay a memorable one. We love having you here!.

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for a couple nights service was good I loved the pool and rooms were nice and clean they were having some construction goin on at the time but tgat was never in the way of things it was a good place to stay and I would go back

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. We take pride in our clean designed rooms, we are delighted that you were able to relax and take advantage of our pool. We hope to see you soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

A little older property but nice and clean as usual for a Hampton!

Nice breakfast area. Friendly staff. Room seemed larger than the usual. Comfy bed. I didn't use it, but the pool and not tub area looked very nice.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest- I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon.

Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

From the minute I walked in the hotel I thought of 2 things: Clean and Outstanding Service. As soon as you walk in you notice how fresh and clean it looks and smells. The person at the front desk was efficient and FREINDLY. I was given a map and dinner suggestion, wake -up call and invited to breakfast. As I walked down the hall toward my room again I was impress with how GREAT it smelled and how clean everything was. I opened my door and the fresh smell and cleanliness continued. No dust, no dirt, no hair from the previous guest. Awesome! The next morning breakfast was great. They had healthy choices like fruit and yogurt and not so healthy like delicious waffles with fruit toppings. I had the waffle! Yum! As I headed to the door I was asked how I enjoyed my stay and told that they hoped to see me again soon! Like I said. Clean and EXCELLENT service! I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our breakfast. We also value your comment on our staff, we are so glad to know they were excellent in your eyes. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay!

Odenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellent hotel, very well maintained, and a wonderful attitude by all employees. I NEVER have a problem of any kind when I stay here (which is 2-3 times a year). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! A little hard to get to with the nearby interstate road construction, but worth the extra effort!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Guest- We are very excited to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We thrive to not only to ensure that all of our guests have a satisfactory stay, but that they see the value in our product. We hope to see you around here soon. Thank you for choosing us during your visit to Fort Worth!

Marshall, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone staying overnight. I have stayed at several during my travels and always find them to be very clean, rooms in good condition and staff is always professional. The service ranks right up there with the more expensive type of hotels, but is priced right.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you for your nice review. I want to assure you that we take our guest comments seriously. We appreciate you taking time to let others know your positive experience at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Longview, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The front desk was very very friendly and nice. Offered us water as we waited on the other couples to get to hotel. The construction was making it difficult to get to hotel. She helped us with directions and maps. There were 6 couples with us for the weekend. Our room was good. We were able to check in early. The breakfast room is on the small side and the waffle machine was broken. We will stay there again, which we have stayed at the hotel several years ago.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest- I want to take this opportunity to extend my sincere appreciation for selecting our hotel during your travels to Fort Worth. We appreciate our guests taking the time to give us feedback on our property and staff. We are glad you felt our rooms were comfortable and enjoyed our staff. I do apologize that our waffle machine was broken, we will use your feedback to adjust future operations. I look forward to see you back if your travels bring you to Fort Worth again.

Brandi Ragster

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20? Share your experiences!