“Ft Worth Hampton” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
abilene, United States
“Ft Worth Hampton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Request a room at the back of the hotel and ask to have the filter in the A/C changed. Friendly staff and otherwise good experience. Will stay there again. Construction makes it hard to get to, but that will pass. Close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your kind review. We always strive to provide guests the best service we can. The construction is a little bit of a bother but when it's done its gonna be just perfect. We do hope you get visit us again. We are here to help you whenever you need a safe and clean place to stay. We hope to see you soon.

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gallatin, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family was very impressed with this hotel. Our eight year-old son loved the pool and the pool toys. Every hotel employee we interacted with was beyond nice. The breakfast choices were good and fresh. A server at breakfast gave my son a toy Slinky. The hotel was clean and felt safe.

Room Tip: Although there was local road construction, we did not hear it from the 4th floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review on the Southwest Hampton Inn. We work hard to make sure all our guests experience nothing but the best and comments like yours let's us know we're on the right path! We hope you'll stay with us again if you're ever in Fort Worth.

Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here overnight in order for my daughter to try out for TCU cheer. The staff was so friendly, our room clean and roomy, the wireless internet worked great and the breakfast was good and plentiful. I would definately stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest - Thank you for your wonderful review. We are honored to have guests, like yourself, that rate our accommodations and service so high stay with us. Please accept my appreciation in sharing your comments.

Gilberts IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Since the moment I walked in the Front Desk Agent was very polite and welcoming. She helped me with directions on where I needed to go and even gave me a map. The Manager Brandi is very Friendly and trained her staff well. The rooms were great and clean. Also had a Great selection in the breakfast in the morning. If I had to choose to stay here again I would do It many many more times.

Room Tip: All rooms Have new comfy beds slept like a baby.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest, We are so pleased you stayed with us and delighted to learn we took good care of you. I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff. Many thanks!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was very dissatisfied with the hotel. The hotel had the name Hampton but i think they just purchased a franchise name. I've stayed at Hampton Inn and this was not that. For what i paid for the hotel room i was expecting a 3 or 4 star hotel but this was a 1 or 2 star. The hotel reminded me of the $49 dollar motel, but with cleaner rooms. next time i will go down the street for the same price and stay at a 4 or 5 star hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brandi R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest, I appreciate you taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our property. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve, your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced and thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from march 11 - 15, 2013 with my mother and grandchildren. The staff were wonderful and helpful. The woman who takes care of the breakfast deserves a raise! Please be sure to tip her. She works hard and with a smile on her face. The kids loved going swimming everyday after breakfast and before bed time.The hotel is located next to the Hulen Mall and is within walking distance. The only thing that would have been convenient is to have a gas station or convenience store within the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write that great review. We are so glad you found our hotel to be a home away from home. Our staff takes great pride in the service they provide. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our breakfast attendant. Again, thank you so much for your review of our hotel and hopefully, if you are in this area again, you will choose to stay with us again.

Sincerly,
Republic, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had never stayed at a Hampton before, but I can't wait until my next visit to any Hampton. Beds comfortable, comfortable, comfortable. The staff was beyond compare, and the whole experience for myself, my cousin and 3 kids was 5 star and beyond all the way!!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We really appreciated it. So glad you found our hotel to be very comfortable and that our staff exceeded your expectations. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us.

Sincerly,
Brandi Ragster

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20? Share your experiences!