Granted, we were staying in budget-friendly places for most of our trip and we had stayed in some surprisingly nice ones, but these beds were by far the plushest, most comfortable beds of the vacation. We stayed at this location because it was very close to my Aunt's and as I had not been to Ft Worth in nearly 20 years I knew the area would have changed and I wanted to make it easy to not get lost driving around. This was the first motel where my husband didn't have to hunker down to get his head beneath the shower spray. Our room also had a padded seat in front of the window which my daughters thought was neat. The towels were very soft and it was so nice to have real toilet paper as opposed to the commercial grade tissue paper you find in malls and less expensive stops. The complimentary wifi worked fast and connection was strong. The only knock I have was the breakfast. Pancake-wrapped sausage bites? Really? I understand it might be a kid favorite, but it would have been nice to have had unadorned sausage or bacon for the 'Adults'. The scrambled eggs weren't anything to write home about, but they had yogurt and fresh fruit and hard-boiled eggs so I was good. My husband said the coffee was the best he'd had and filled up his travel mug before we hit the road again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest i-20 Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest i-20 Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-20, the Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20 hotel is only minutes away from Sundance Square, Hulen Mall, and the Fort Worth Zoo. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Worth - Southwest I-20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.