“2nd home for 2 weeks” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Naples, Florida
“2nd home for 2 weeks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband had business in the area and was not able to fly so I drove him to Ft Worth from Naples, FL. We stayed 2 weeks and it couldn't have been better. Close to the office he was working at and easy for me to navigate around the area. There are lots of choices for breakfast; something for everyone. Happy hour in the evening is also very good; different offerings each night that it is available. The staff is very friendly and helpful especially Clint and everyone else that works there. My husband has more business in the area in the coming months and most definitely will be staying at the Residence Inn.

Thanks for taking such good care of us!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Clint N, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance/Airport, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Customer service will alway's be our main focus at the Residence Inn, and we hope that we can improve even more to make our guest stay more memorable. We look forward in seeing you in the future, and please have a Happy holiday's.

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Turkish first
Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was greeted with a smile and a friendly employee. I was checked in, I was informed of the happy hour, and directions to my hotel. I had a studio room, when I entered, it was clean and very spacious. The bed was comfortable, the kitchenette was clean, the Tv swivelled so you can see it any point in the room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Your kind words are very heart felt from the staff at the Reisdence Inn, and we are so glad that we could make your stay so comfortable, Happy Holidays to you and your family from the Residence Inn staff.
Roanoke, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband, twin toddlers and I had to find a hotel to stay at while building a new house nearby. We knew the stay could be 5-10 weeks, so it was an important decision. I searched lhotels in the area based on price, amenities, room size, etc. Residence Inn was the best for the money, size of the rooms, amenities (pool, hot tub, gym, breakfast, dinner, happy hour, living room/kitchen/dinning room, Wifi, flatscreens - the list goes on). Little did I know, the best part of the (what ended up being 9 week) stay was the hotel staff. I could literally list off most of the staff: Clint, Alma, Maricruz, JD, Julia, Corina, Lydia, Mari.... Every member of the staff was always smiling, very helpful and went above and beyond with customer service. It's amazing the diverse population that we saw come through: families, business men/women, race week fans, etc. All were treated like family, and treated as if they were each the most important guest.
Our stay is about to end, and we are actually not looking forward to leaving. The room is always cleaned perfectly, a free FULL breakfast, a filling dinner most nights, free happy hour most nights, pool/hot tub, basketball/tennis courts w/ equipment, wifi, the list goes on. Does it get any better?!
"THANK YOU" to every one of the staff members at this Residence Inn location - your professionalism, customer service and wonderful hotel will not be forgotten. I've already told numerous friends, business partners and family members about this memorable two months, and I'm confident you'll be seeing some of them in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Clint N, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance/Airport, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Whenever we at the Residence Inn can meet a guest expections, it bring's great joy to all of us.
The guest will never know just how they have impacted the staff as well. We hope that you and your family come to see us again, and from the bottom of our hearts we Thank you very much.
Fort Worth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed for a weekend, sprinklers had gone off and flooded the property, so no internet was available, and was told on check in that no room changes would be possible, since computers were down. No apology. Room was okay, but smelly, and dishes in the cabinet were dirty. Upon check out, told checkout was noon, service knocked at 9, 10, and 11 to ask why we were checking out "late". When I asked at the front desk, no explanation and no apology. Will not be staying again at this place, as there are many other alternatives in the area that are much, much nicer.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Clint N, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance/Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We strive in customer service and the Residence Inn culture of guest satisfaction. As you can imagine, some things are out of our control as the sprinklers going off in the hotel. Our number one goal is to make sure our guests are safe in the event of an emergency. As for the other issues that you experienced these have been addressed with our hotel staff and I ensure you that we are on top it.
Again, we appreciate your comments and do hope that you may give us a try when you are in the area again.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We arrived late at night and walked in to a check-in area that had been completely flooded. There were fans running everywhere and water damage on the ceilings and walls. The computers didn't work at the front desk and they had to work from a computer in the back office. I only mention this because with these conditions,it would have been understandable if the two women behind the front desk had been unfriendly, but it was just the opposite. They were so nice and checked us in as quickly as possible.

The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was okay. Plenty of choices, but we got to breakfast kind of late . The biscuits were hard and the fruit seemed old. I'm sure it would have been better if we had arrived to breakfast earlier.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank for the kind words, and being understanding during a difficult time. We strive very hard give our guest the best customer service we can, and even during trying time's, am proud to know that we kept service a priority.
We looking forward to your next stay, and rest assure, we will be here with big smiles to make your stay even better.
Wichita Falls, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel typical of Marriott the room was nice and clean,and breakfast was pretty good.Not the best residence inn that i've stayed at but still nice. Only complaint that I have I was told there wouldn't be any hidden fees since paying with a credit card and of course there were.

• Stayed September 2012
LynGM2011, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance/Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for your expressing your concerns. Overall you had a pleasant stay. I can only hope the hidden fees was an authorization on your card which was released within 7-10 business after departure as long as no additional charges were posted. Once again, I apologize and in the near future please bring this to our attention and we will be happy to explain.
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

After reading reviews of this hotel and seeing pictures I was certain that this would be a nice place to stay while working in the Fort Worth area. Two weeks ago I stayed at the Hyatt Place in the Stockyards (WAY BETTER!), and I felt this hotel would be similar with a more convenient drive. Needless to say I would rather drive twice the distance to stay in the Hyatt again, however I am stuck here for the week. At night the airport and air conditioning unit noises have kept me from sleeping well. Upon entering the room for the first time it looked in order, but when taking a closer look I noticed several dingy items: a large towel had a booger and a smaller towel had a brown smudge, the sheets had multiple gray marks that looked like mascara, and the toiletries had obviously been used and left by the person ahead of me (some here half full). I called the front desk and received an apology. All items were replaced and since then I have not noticed anything else that dirty. Breakfast is okay and overall the staff has been friendly. Next time I will not stay here. As noted in previous reviews, I don't think this hotel stands up to its Tripadvisor rating... it is a bit inflated.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
We at the Residence Inn try very hard to make our guest stay the most memorable stays that they have ever had. I send you a sincere sorry from the staff, and assure you that we have addressed all your issues. If ever in the area, please give us another chance and I will see that your stay will be memorable.

Been to Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance/Airport? Share your experiences!