We live in Fort Worth, but wanted a night out downtown. We had stayed in the Blackstone several years ago and enjoyed it, but this stay was even better. The young man at reception that evening we checked in was very efficient. He even recommended that we might enjoy a room higher up that had a better view. The bedding was very comfortable and there was even a small refrigerator in the room. It is a historic hotel - the last one that President JFK stay in before traveling to Dallas - so don't expect a real "modern" look to anything. But if you want a nice hotel, right in the mist of all the downtown activities, then this is it. The is also a corner bakery right off the lobby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown
- Fort Worth Marriott
- Fort Worth Courtyard