I've stayed here 3 times and never had a bad experience. This is a great place to just park the car and walk to wherever you need to. There is nothing that you can't get to on your feet from this place. I've stayed in the king room and this time in the 2 double room and both rooms are spacious and have great views. We were on the 3rd floor this time and had easy access to the courtyard on the 3rd floor which is a good place to hang out and talk and meet people. We met family at a local restaurant and were not ready to part so they all came back to the lobby with us and enjoyed a drink downstairs at the bar which was plenty spacious for 8 of us. Another great stay in Ft. Worth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown
- Fort Worth Courtyard
- Fort Worth Marriott