“Great value near TCU” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Lodge   |   1601 River Run, Fort Worth, TX 76107 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Houston, Texas
“Great value near TCU”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Clean, fresh paint, good bed and sleeper sofa, full fridge, small stove, microwave, correctly named "extended stay"

Just right for the price. Only complaint--minor--no maid service because we "only" stayed two nights.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your experience with our hotel. The staff and I were pleased to hear our accommodations met your needs. We strive to be a home away from home for all of our guests. We were happy that you did find value in what you paid and apologize our housekeeping model was not to your standards. For future reference, we do offer additional refresh services for housekeeping in the event your stay is less than a week for a nominal fee. We apologize these services were not communicated to you upon checking in. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to have another opportunity to host you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The room was very small, not big enough for two people to pass between the bed and dresser. Had to close the bathroom door toget the kitchen drawers open. The was not enough room for 2 night stands.The water smelled and tasted worse. The air condition unit could not keep a constant temp.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry that you found your room to be too small. As well, I apologize for the issues you encountered regarding your water and air conditioning. I will speak with our maintenance staff to make sure these issues are properly addressed. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stayed here for a training. Was really satisfied with this hotel. It was REALLY clean! I felt very safe. The breakfast was adequate--oatmeal, fruit, coffee--simple--but just fine! Staff was so nice--left you alone unless you needed them. GREAT location! Kitchen worked great too. Plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a reasonably priced place with great location this is the place.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room, our hotel's location and that grab-and-go breakfast. As well, it is very rewarding to read that our staff provided you with such great service. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I needed to be in Fort Worth for a couple of months due to work and just just in-- made the mistake of. to asking to see a room and trusted online photos! Now I am stuck because they do. It refund money and I paid for the whole month. I have been doing nothing but cleaning since I checked into this hotel. The tiny room is outdated and ugly. But the carpet is filthy and the whole room reeks of grease. The kitchenette and stove are also filthy and we had to wait to check-in so someone could "clean the room". But from the layers of greasy dust, I can tell their definition of clean and mine are different. The stove fan is clogged with grease. The decor is outdated and literally the curtains have fruit and flowers on them! Disgusting, no desk as pictured which is one of the main things I need during my stay. No amenities other than slow wi-fi. This is advertised as a medium level hotel, it is not. The only positives are: front desk staff is very nice and the laundry facilities are clean, the location is great -- near downtown but not too close. Feeling duped though.

Room Tip: No fitness center, no business center here. I would try another chain.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about Guest Laundry and Staff. However, we apologize about that you encountered issues with the conditions of your suite and our free Wi-Fi . Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will coach our team make sure your experience is not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Springdale, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Checked in late evening, didn't know they were Tamale chain now. Yes the lady at front desk had Tamales for sale and felt the discussion of it with a group of loud guys in the office was vital. Once she decided to check me us in although she was slow as molasses running out of a barrel she was nice. However, the next morning the wicked witch from the rest who looks as if she shouldve retired 10 years ago checked us out. There truly are no words for the level of rudeness this lady offered. Add the stiff beds and the barely running ac unit, sheets with hair and cigerette burned blanket, well, lasy minute stop or not, we will sleep under the bridge next time.

• Stayed December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for staff experience, bedding, linen problems during your stay. I will use this feedback to coach my team to ensure this experience is not repeated.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great location if you need to be by TCU or medical district. Great shopping across the street and plenty of restaurants (and the food truck park w/in walking distance). The size of the room was perfect with a small kitchenette with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave. The shower had awesome water pressure. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast bars and oatmeal packets with coffee in the front office was all i needed before heading to my conference. I'd return if I were to stay in the area again. Oh yeah, the staff was great and very attentive!

Room Tip: I'd stay on 2nd floor because whoever stayed above me was very loud.. all night long.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Emily - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Your comments in regards to your room, our hotel's location, and the service our staff provided are much appreciated. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
North Richland Hills, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

EVERYONE that I came in contact with at the front desk was extremely helpful, friendly, kind and courteous. Ask for shampoo at the front desk if you need it. Room temp was fine, I like it a bit warmer so I turned the air off many times. Kitchen has everything that you need for a week long stay. Grocery store right down the road and TONS of restaurant options within walking distance or a short drive. Close to downtown, I30 and I35.
People have to remember that you get what you pay for. I felt the room was a bit on the expensive side, but it had everything I needed for the week. If you're paying under $100 DON'T expect to stay at the Ritz!!!
Hotel is fine to stay in, clean and safe. Would stay again if I needed to.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor if you're a light sleeper. You can hear the person walking above you if t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dani - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our fully-equipped kitchen and convenient location. I am pleased that you found our hotel safe and clean.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center? Share your experiences!