“Great Hotel & Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Lodge   |   1601 River Run, Fort Worth, TX 76107 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Modesto, California
“Great Hotel & Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

It was nice and cozy!!! Staff was incredible!!! This hotel surely made me feel right at home.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Fort Worth - Medical Center. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Blue Ridge, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

The beds are hard as a rock!!! I have never slept on a harder bed EVER. We originally booked a 2 night stay there and they immediately charged my credit card for both nights. When we checked out the next morning after not being able to sleep a wink the first night, they were unable to refund our money back right then for the second night, we are now having to wait 3-5 days for the refund. They didn't hesitate to get the money, but sure take their time giving it back!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Fort Worth - Medical Center. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

The room was clean, comfortable, adequately equipped for 2 persons. Location is very convenient, 5 minutes's drive to the cultural district. One can hear the distant toot of trains passing, but in a rather charming, unobtrusive way.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

The location was perfect for downtown, Stock Show, or TCU related activities. This hotel is just south of I30 on University Drive. I stay here every year, if I can get a room, during the Stock Show, sometimes several times during the show. The room was clean, and had all the amenities I needed for an extended stay hotel. The staff was very generous and helpful from the beginning. They helped me with the WiFi, which worked very well the entire stay. When I called the last morning to see if I could check out 2 hours late, they checked their incoming lists and then allowed me to check out late without even a charge. I loved their friendly, accomodating manner of the front desk and the housekeeping staff. I will definitely be back again. I have never had a bad stay at this hotel. The price is also right.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

I made my reservation 1 month in advace. Arrived to find out that our non-smoking double room was given to someone else. We were given 2 single SMOKING rooms instead. We had to refuse 1 room because it hadn't been cleaned, unmade bed, cigarette butts all over, etc. Disgusting!!!! The replacement room was also dirty with old food in the refrigerator and dirty dishes in the sink. I desperately tried to find a new hotel but all the hotels were sold out. I was told by desk staff that I could take it or get nothing. Left for outtings the next morning with request to hotel staff to clean dirty room. Returned to find all personal property had been taken. I immediately check out! DON'T STAY AT THIS PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Ferndale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

we went to a horse event at the will rogers coliseum and found this hotel to be the most reasonable and to have the most amenities that we needed i.e. refridgerator, laundry facilities, helpful staff and close to our event.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

When visiting TCU, we usually stay at one of the Marriott properties on or around University Drive. This Homestead is a better deal. Not fancy, but clean and reasonably priced. Close to lots of restaurants and some shopping.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center? Share your experiences!