“Ahi Tuna Nachos out of this world!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Minot, North Dakota
“Ahi Tuna Nachos out of this world!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Can't stop thinking of the wonderful ahi tuna nachos - excellent blend of flavors and perfect with a margarita! Their chili con queso is by far the best I have had as was most everything else. Their poblano rellenos are not battered and served atop rice in a flavorful ranchero sauce. Scrumptious! Service could have been a little less confusing but still a very positive experience and a place to definitely return to.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I love the food. Anything here is great. I also love Chef Carlos and his wife, Kristi. I think ai am their biggest fan. Support them and their food all the way!

Aledo
“Good Tex Mex with a New Mexico Twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great food and service. The place was packed by 6PM. My father tried a burger with green chile fries. He thought they were great. I had a stuffed Poblano it was really good. The wife tried an enchilada plate and found it to be tasty. The only thing I did not care for was the salsa it had a chile powder base flavor.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Horrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I am sad to say this place has gone down hill. My wife and I usually regular this place for a date night, but never again. The service was horrible and the food was disgusting. Three hours after eating here I got very sick. The standards this place had are gone. I will never go back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Decent place with a friendly owner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husbands came here for lunch one day and loved the food so he took me here for dinner. I have to say, the outside of this place is really sketchy, I wasn't sure I felt safe going inside. It's in a converted drive thru restaurant and the area isn't the best, but the inside is really quaint. It's very small so if it's crowded it can get loud.

The owner himself was our server and he was really friendly and attentive to our table. The guacamole was fantastic and served in the half of the shell of the avocado which I thought was cute. We both ordered the burgers, and they were very tasty. I also ordered a mojito which was great. They have a very interesting menu here, and we'll definitely come back to try something new next time.

• Visited August 2012