“stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 99 Hotels in Fort Worth
Warren, Michigan
“stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

my stay here at this hotel was one of the best stays i have had in years. and I travel for a living and has stayed at many hotels and this is one of the best. the breakfast was awesome they had every thing from cereal to two kind of meats (my favorite). great job guys.

Room Tip: ask the front desk very helpful
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel only gets better. This is my third time staying there and I am more pleased every time. They have extended the breakfast hours on weekends, the service level at the front desk is as good, if not better than other hotels that have cost much more. I love this property!!

• Stayed May 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am a pilot and flew a client in to play golf. We picked this location because I would be without a car and wanted walking distance for food and coffee while I waited.
I also work in Construction and we build hotels, so I walked around with nothing to do and sort of for the fun of it gave it the white glove inspection, just to kill time.
To my surprise, it was outstanding. The room trim out was amazing. Quality finish construction, details at the highest level. The outside care was over the top, very clean. I even looked at the trash can trying to find something out of place. Top notch clean.
Now the morning breakfast. Maybe I can find something wrong there. Nope. super clean, and great breakfast.
It's not often I can stay at a place, see as I know what to judge and look for that I find such an outstanding hotel.
The cost was average and worth the money for the service.
Front desk people were very friendly and a pleasure to visit with. Real people.
I say, I would stay here again and not think twice. I think you will enjoy.
I met the owner and he was very approachable and friendly. He takes pride in his property and it showed.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor and had a view to the rear. very quite, however never saw the front view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manchester, New Hampshire, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was an extended family vacation to visit relatives in Fort worth, and we had 6 in our party 2 senior citizens 2 adults, and 2 children. The rooms were large, well lit, except for the bathroom lighting, my husband hates hotel bathrooms, as they never have the right light for shaving, just a note. Very clean rooms. The beds were comfortable too. The best feature of the hotel was the free breakfast, and with the size of my party it saved us a considerable amount of time and money. The women who worked in the breakfast area had it well stocked, and always greeted us, and asked if there was anything she could do, that was very appreciated. 2 complaints though that we did not address with management until we left were that the toilet would not stop flushing, and the refrigerator was very noisy. We did not alert anyone as my husband was comfortable and settled in the room, and didn't want to relocate, and we didn't want anyone in the room once it was ours, just a quirk of ours. We did have 2 rooms, and there were no complaints for the other room. The indoor heated salt water pool was a bonus and the hours of operation were great I think it opened at like 6am and closed at midnight, most places I have stayed the pool is only open till 9 or 10pm. They always had fresh fruit in the lobby as well as other items, we missed the chocolate chip cookies one night, but oh well. It is a quiet hotel, and we were on the 4th floor so we heard no other room noise, I did hear a very loud party come in on Saturday night with door slamming etc. but once they entered the room I heard nothing. I found parking to be plenty ample, and the location to the highway was great for getting to all my destinations. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor there is no noise from rooms above you etc. Rooms facing the highway get grea...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Katrina was very helpful even though she was extremely busy. The room was perfect as was the breakfast. Checked in on a very busy Friday night and couldn't have asked for a friendlier front desk employee.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I had what I consider significant trouble, of what I would best describe as mechanical/ other difficulties with the room..The smoke alarm went off in my room from stream from the shower..The plumbing did not function anywhere near what I would have expected for this price of hotel..In my honest belief the hotel is priced significantly higher than I would have expected..I did not find the staff helpfull in terms of my personal satisfaction with the quality of my stay..I found that the driveway into the hotel was difficult for me to navigate up and down..The Hotel does appear to have adequate parking..The location seemed suitable for the occasion I was in town for..Personally I will never stay at this property again..

• Stayed December 2012
Monticello, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I made my reservations on line. The party I was traveling with changed the plans at the last minute. I called the front desk directly and got Katrinia. She went out of her way to extend the visit and keep us in the same rooms. She is warm and welcoming. She will help you with whatever you need. I talked with another customer who was there on business. He said she was the reason he comes to this location on his business trips. You can teach people how to make a reservation, but you can not teach customer service with a wonderful welcoming attitude. I spoke with the manager and he said he wished he could clone her. I wish every hotel had a Katrinia wherever I travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!