This was a very nice hotel that was just outside of downtown Fort Worth. I looked at staying at the Omni or the Sheraton, but did not want to pay the $20/day that those hotels charge for parking. The Townplace Suites offers free parking and also free breakfast for around the same price as those other hotels. This hotel is also on the trolley line which goes right in front of the hotel between the hours of 6pm-10pm. The hotel also has a shuttle but we, unfortunately found out when we got there that the shuttle does not run on the weekends. As others suggested I requested a room away from the railroad tracks and we couldn't hear the trains at all. The pool was also nice and not crowded at all. David at the front desk was very helpful. He let my husband and I check in almost 3 hours early without any problems. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Overall, this is a nice hotel and you get a lot of extras for the same price as the downtown hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Fort Worth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our brand new all suite TownePlace Suites in Downtown Fort Worth is close to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Olotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.