What a wonderful place! The location for this hotel is perfect, whether you have activities in downtown Fort Worth, or would like to spend time in the historic Stockyards. We walked into the lobby and one of the first things I noticed was a big, beautiful glass jar with a spigot, containing iced cucumber water with slices of crisp green cucumbers. It was warm that day and this was a special treat as we checked in. Taylor was the young man who checked us in and he was very effecient and polite. Our room was beautiful~king sized bed with crisp white sheets, which was oh, so comfortable! Desk and chair with desk lamp that also has a small nightlight on it, comfortable club chair, and a large wall mounted flat screen TV. The bathroom was very pretty with granite counters and ledges and stone shelves in the shower. The hair dryer worked better than mine at home and is kept in a drawer, not mounted on the wall! There is a kitchen area with full size refrigerator, 2 burner cooktop, dishwasher, and sink, and pots, pans, plates, bowls, glasses and coffee cups. It even has storage containers for your leftovers. The breakfast in the morning was delicious~scrambled eggs, with toppings such as cheese, salsa, and jalapenos if you wish, potatoes, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles, assorted breads for toasting, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee, and milk. There is a dining area inside, and tables out by the patio and pool. There is also a large beautiful gas grill out by the pool, and a seating area on the patio with a fireplace and a flat screen TV. The outside grounds are very well kept with fountains and pretty areas to sit. David helped me make our reservation, and he checked us out when we left~he is very friendly! As we left, I noticed the Beautiful water jug again~this time with cold lime water with tart limes in the bottom~It was delicious too! We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area!
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Fort Worth
- Towneplace Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our brand new all suite TownePlace Suites in Downtown Fort Worth is close to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.