“clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3346 Forest Hill Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76140   |
Ranked #17 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our stay at the Forest Hill La Quinta was the most pleasant hotel experience we have ever had. Cleanliness, comfort, service, food...all excellent.
I will stay at this La Quinta anytime I am in the area.
The personnel all went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
What a pleasure!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Orange, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great stay, very clean rooms, professional courteous and friendly staff. Met some great people from all parts of the country. Very enjoyable. I would recomend this hotel to any one traveling through the Forth Worth area, I will certainly beback. Thanks Alexandra

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Americus, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I visited Texas for the 1st time ever on a Spiritual Retreat.. The hotel was nice and the beds were comfortable.. During my stay there was a mishap which caused me an injury.. I didn't run to a lawyer like most looking for some astronomical settlement.. I only want the hotel to do the right thing as far as my injury, after all it could have possibly been prevented with proper installment.. Chris Patel/General Manager could careless about what happened.. I received more concern from the maid.. He has ceased to respond to my concern.. I have pictures and a incident report as proof of what happened.. I guess because I don't live the Texas area it's just my loss... Please be careful while staying at this hotel.. All I wanted was for the right thing to be done.. Signed (A Good Person)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Overall great stay for a Forth Worth trip. I went for the Lucian Freud exhibit at The Modern and also visited the Kimbell Museum, which were about a 10-12 minute drive away from the hotel, which was immediately adjacent to I-20 and about 3 minutes from I-35W.

Area was quiet (great for a long good nights rest) and less populated than expected, though being from a larger city - this may have simply been common in that area.
There was a grocery store, Starbucks, gas station, CVS & Walgreens pharmacies and fast food all within walking distance.

They were at near full capacity for my preferred room selection and offered me a higher price room, which I was able to negotiate for a lower rate plus a 15% off TripAdvisor coupon!

Friendly staff and very clean hotel overall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX? Share your experiences!