Great place to stay and for all that you get, you just really can't beat the price.
Check in and out was really quick. During my stay all the staff were very friendly. Decent, clean room with queen size bed and pull out couch. There is a full size refrigerator with burners, dishwasher and microwave.
The fitness center is great--it has an elliptical, two treadmills and a bicycle--all with tv's in them. There is a large tv on the wall, a yoga mat, weights, an incline bench and a large exercise ball.
The pool is outside. It's very clean--I saw them cleaning it every morning and the temperature was perfect--around 75.
They have a great breakfast every day--oatmeal, waffles, omelets, bacon or sausage, potatoes, cereal, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, muffins, cottage cheese. There's juices, coffee, tea and milk. Tuesdays - Thursdays, they have a social which includes, wine, beer and food. There are free cookies at the front desk--I think all night. The coffee carafes are out from morning til night.
There is a nice theater room with really comfy seats--I saw the tv playing, but I didn't use it myself. I did notice that others were using it during the evening and it did sound like there was a good sound system.
Although good during the day, the wifi is a little slow and spotty during peak hours. Luckily there was a McDonald's nearby with speedy wifi. I'm sure this doesn't matter if your computer has wired connection capability, but my laptop doesn't so I had to depend on the wireless. I used the business center's computer at times, but there is a humming noise that goes on and off (not sure what it is) which can be annoying if you're using the computer for any length of time. But this wasn't such a big deal since I was able to get around it.
There's a Walmart, CVS, Savon, Walgreen's and an Albertson's nearby. Saw a drive-thru Starbuck's (which I didn't need since the hotel had good coffee), Chili's
What more could you ask for? This place is a great deal!
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth is an all-new extended stay hotel located near major attractions in the Dallas Fort Worth area. The Staybridge Suites offers spacious two-bedroom/two-bath, one-bedroom and studio suites each with fully equipped kitchen, living area, free wireless and wired Internet, oversized desk and executive chair. This all-suite hotel is within 10 minutes of Fort Worth s Sundance Square and Bass Hall, the historical Fort Worth Stockyards and Billy Bob s Texas, the Cultural District featuring 5 museums (Kimball Museum, Modern Art Museum, Amon Carter Museum, National Cowgirl Museum, and Museum of Science & History), Fort Worth Zoo & Botanical Gardens, & Texas Christian University (GO TCU!). In the DFW metroplex, attractions include Texas Motor Speedway, Six Flags theme park, the new Dallas Cowboys stadium, and the Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The hotel is also within close proximity of Lockheed Martin, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Chesapeake Energy, Bell Helicopters, SPM Flow Control, & XTO Energy. Start the day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and then wind down after a busy day with Sundowner Reception. The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness center, convenience store, business center, and complimentary guest laundry facilities along with heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.