“Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Front Desk workers were helpful and friendly. We checked in very late at night and the check-in process very fast & easy. The room was very clean. The room was like a mini home from home. Felt very comfortable to stay there the entire weekend :) We will stay again if ever back in Fort Worth!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had a short stay at the Staybridge suites, all the folks working there are friendly and very helpful. I was lucky enough to be there on the bratwurst and hamburger night, the food was great and you can't go wrong with the Coors beer they serve. I'll stay there everytime I go to Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Evening fresh baked cookies are a plus!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Never stayed in a nicer suite for this economical of a price! Hands down better than most lower priced suites. Breakfast changed each day, Rooms clean and spacious and workout center well equipped. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and will seek out the company on other trips.

• Stayed February 2013
Azle, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

When I returned from Albuquerque I discovered that my house had flooded. My insurance company put me up at the Candleridge at my request and after a month there I asked to be moved. I had discovered the Staybridge Suites across the freeway. I moved in there and stayed for two months. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was terrific and when there was any problems (minor) they were met with helpfulness and immediately taken care of. By the time I left there I felt like I was leaving family. Although I am ecstatic about being in my home again, I truly miss the cheerfulness of the people at the Staybridge Suites. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We used this hotel to reserve a block of rooms for our daughter's wedding weekend. Everyone complimented our choice of hotels. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good - especially loved the Texas shaped waffles.

We used the common space (complete with a lit fireplace) to visit with others in town for the wedding. They have a really nice media room as well that we did not take the time to enjoy.

The room was clean & spacious with a full refrigerator that was helpful since we were in town for 3 days. Comfy bed & wonderful towels to wrap up in after a shower.

Thank you Staybridge for just adding to our happy occassion weekend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was traveling with my family and this hotel was perfect. Excellent breakfast with numerous options - eggs, cereal, Texas shaped waffles. Spacious rooms that were very clean and extremely comfortable. My husband and mother loved the beds in there rooms. The staff were friendly and accomodating from the minute I started making reservations, until the moment I checked out. Good location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Everything was good with the exception of the bed. Both my wife and I had sore backs in the morning.

Fix your survey. It is a major problem that it must be at least 200 characters or it won't let you post. I build and use surveys for a living. That requirement just make people mad.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth? Share your experiences!