“Staybridge, great people and great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 106 Hotels in Fort Worth
Navarre, Florida
“Staybridge, great people and great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had a short stay at the Staybridge suites, all the folks working there are friendly and very helpful. I was lucky enough to be there on the bratwurst and hamburger night, the food was great and you can't go wrong with the Coors beer they serve. I'll stay there everytime I go to Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Evening fresh baked cookies are a plus!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Never stayed in a nicer suite for this economical of a price! Hands down better than most lower priced suites. Breakfast changed each day, Rooms clean and spacious and workout center well equipped. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and will seek out the company on other trips.

• Stayed February 2013
Azle, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

When I returned from Albuquerque I discovered that my house had flooded. My insurance company put me up at the Candleridge at my request and after a month there I asked to be moved. I had discovered the Staybridge Suites across the freeway. I moved in there and stayed for two months. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was terrific and when there was any problems (minor) they were met with helpfulness and immediately taken care of. By the time I left there I felt like I was leaving family. Although I am ecstatic about being in my home again, I truly miss the cheerfulness of the people at the Staybridge Suites. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We used this hotel to reserve a block of rooms for our daughter's wedding weekend. Everyone complimented our choice of hotels. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good - especially loved the Texas shaped waffles.

We used the common space (complete with a lit fireplace) to visit with others in town for the wedding. They have a really nice media room as well that we did not take the time to enjoy.

The room was clean & spacious with a full refrigerator that was helpful since we were in town for 3 days. Comfy bed & wonderful towels to wrap up in after a shower.

Thank you Staybridge for just adding to our happy occassion weekend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was traveling with my family and this hotel was perfect. Excellent breakfast with numerous options - eggs, cereal, Texas shaped waffles. Spacious rooms that were very clean and extremely comfortable. My husband and mother loved the beds in there rooms. The staff were friendly and accomodating from the minute I started making reservations, until the moment I checked out. Good location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Everything was good with the exception of the bed. Both my wife and I had sore backs in the morning.

Fix your survey. It is a major problem that it must be at least 200 characters or it won't let you post. I build and use surveys for a living. That requirement just make people mad.

• Stayed December 2012
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I picked this hotel almost solely because of its rankings. It was the top rated hotel in West Fort Worth, Texas, where my schedule indicated I should stay. As an added benefit, it was also ranked as the #3 hotel in the entire Fort Worth area (the two hotels ranked above this one being located in downtown Fort Worth.) I could not be more pleased. It was just one of those experiences where the hotel staff did everything they could to please me, not even knowing that I would review them in Tripadvisor. The pleasant experience began with a mistake on my part. When I approached the registration desk and announced that I had a reservation for that evening, the friendly desk clerk informed me that no reservation existed for me. I proudly produced my hard copy of my reservation and the clerk pointed out that the reservation was for next weekend, not this one. She further stated that they were almost full this weekend, but to accommodate me, she would place me in an identical room this weekend for the same reduced rate, although that rate applied only to next weekend. What more could I ask? Everything else about my stay at this Staybridge was as great as was the initial registration. I strongly recommend that if your travel plans take you anywhere near this place, stay here - you will be pleased.

Room Tip: All the rooms have suites. The two beds to a room are a little snug. With a large family, you might...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
erikwyatt, General Manager at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of the Staybridge Suites- Fort Worth. Our goal is to not only meet, but exceed guest expectations. I will be sure and share your comments with the entire staff, as we enjoy celebrating a job well done. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Fort Worth.