“Overall, a good experience at a good price.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #4 of 99 Hotels in Fort Worth
“Overall, a good experience at a good price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Everything was good with the exception of the bed. Both my wife and I had sore backs in the morning.

Fix your survey. It is a major problem that it must be at least 200 characters or it won't let you post. I build and use surveys for a living. That requirement just make people mad.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I picked this hotel almost solely because of its rankings. It was the top rated hotel in West Fort Worth, Texas, where my schedule indicated I should stay. As an added benefit, it was also ranked as the #3 hotel in the entire Fort Worth area (the two hotels ranked above this one being located in downtown Fort Worth.) I could not be more pleased. It was just one of those experiences where the hotel staff did everything they could to please me, not even knowing that I would review them in Tripadvisor. The pleasant experience began with a mistake on my part. When I approached the registration desk and announced that I had a reservation for that evening, the friendly desk clerk informed me that no reservation existed for me. I proudly produced my hard copy of my reservation and the clerk pointed out that the reservation was for next weekend, not this one. She further stated that they were almost full this weekend, but to accommodate me, she would place me in an identical room this weekend for the same reduced rate, although that rate applied only to next weekend. What more could I ask? Everything else about my stay at this Staybridge was as great as was the initial registration. I strongly recommend that if your travel plans take you anywhere near this place, stay here - you will be pleased.

Room Tip: All the rooms have suites. The two beds to a room are a little snug. With a large family, you might...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
erikwyatt, General Manager at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of the Staybridge Suites- Fort Worth. Our goal is to not only meet, but exceed guest expectations. I will be sure and share your comments with the entire staff, as we enjoy celebrating a job well done. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Fort Worth.
SWANTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Another great stay at a Staybridge Suites - this particular property is located conveniently close to the freeways, shopping and restaurants. HUGE, clean guestrooms; friendly staff; nice breakfast buffet and a wonderful manager's reception in the evening (decent enough food and drinks to substitute for dinner).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
erikwyatt, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your excellent review! We take pride in our guest rooms at the Staybridge Suites- Fort Worth. Our guest rooms are oversized and spacious, as all of our rooms are suites and have full kitchens. We also go above and beyond during our breakfast, by providing a full buffet with items, such as, bacon, sausage, fresh cut fruit, pasteries and even Texas shaped waffles. I will be sure and share your comments with my entire team. We will see you the next time you are in the Fort Worth area.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

wish they reward more pts.lol in general iTs nice and peaceful here with any account hassles or bs. walls are thin kinda sucks but its normal in Tx :) great location and walking distance to restaurants and cocktails . near HWY and lit parking lot. but I wouldn't leave belonging unsecured or vehicles unlocked. sometimes they give water and lil treats other times they don't. no biggie either way. :)

Room Tip: keep your eyes open!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent review. We take pride in our property and like to treat every guest just like family. Next time your are at the hotel, please let us try to accomodate you in a quieter suite as there are parts of the hotel that get less noise. Also, please check with the front desk on how to earn more Priority Club points for your stay, we have several programs to do that. I will be sure to communicate your comments with the entire staff. Thanks again and we will see you the next time you are in the Fort Worth area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel and great and friendly staff. The staff was helpful with directions and tips where to shop. They always had a smile on their face and where very attentive about our stay in the hotel. We had a very clean room and very cozy it was very homelike. Beds were very comfortable to sleep in usually some hotels have hard mattress and uncomfortable pillows but I slept great.

• Stayed December 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stay here on TCU game days.. It's always a pleasure.. Front desk staff is always very friendly no matter what time you check in.. For the most part the hotel is very clean. The free breakfast is awesome..

Room Tip: I have stayed in every type of room our favorite is the two bedroom suite.. But all are very nice an...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Park City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were supposed to stay at the Best Western next door. For some reason there was a mixup on our room. So at 2:30am we were stranded without a place to stay. The Staybridge Suites got us a great room and we were checked in quickly.
Breakfast was great. Lobby was clean & smelled good. We were really impressed with our stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth? Share your experiences!