I picked this hotel almost solely because of its rankings. It was the top rated hotel in West Fort Worth, Texas, where my schedule indicated I should stay. As an added benefit, it was also ranked as the #3 hotel in the entire Fort Worth area (the two hotels ranked above this one being located in downtown Fort Worth.) I could not be more pleased. It was just one of those experiences where the hotel staff did everything they could to please me, not even knowing that I would review them in Tripadvisor. The pleasant experience began with a mistake on my part. When I approached the registration desk and announced that I had a reservation for that evening, the friendly desk clerk informed me that no reservation existed for me. I proudly produced my hard copy of my reservation and the clerk pointed out that the reservation was for next weekend, not this one. She further stated that they were almost full this weekend, but to accommodate me, she would place me in an identical room this weekend for the same reduced rate, although that rate applied only to next weekend. What more could I ask? Everything else about my stay at this Staybridge was as great as was the initial registration. I strongly recommend that if your travel plans take you anywhere near this place, stay here - you will be pleased.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth is an all-new extended stay hotel located near major attractions in the Dallas Fort Worth area. The Staybridge Suites offers spacious two-bedroom/two-bath, one-bedroom and studio suites each with fully equipped kitchen, living area, free wireless and wired Internet, oversized desk and executive chair. This all-suite hotel is within 10 minutes of Fort Worth s Sundance Square and Bass Hall, the historical Fort Worth Stockyards and Billy Bob s Texas, the Cultural District featuring 5 museums (Kimball Museum, Modern Art Museum, Amon Carter Museum, National Cowgirl Museum, and Museum of Science & History), Fort Worth Zoo & Botanical Gardens, & Texas Christian University (GO TCU!). In the DFW metroplex, attractions include Texas Motor Speedway, Six Flags theme park, the new Dallas Cowboys stadium, and the Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The hotel is also within close proximity of Lockheed Martin, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Chesapeake Energy, Bell Helicopters, SPM Flow Control, & XTO Energy. Start the day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and then wind down after a busy day with Sundowner Reception. The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness center, convenience store, business center, and complimentary guest laundry facilities along with heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.