“I take it back....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“I take it back....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The steamed crab and oysters are really amazing! Yeah some of the things on the menu are not to my taste, but that is a personal thing. Great service when it comes to their speedy delivery :)

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Mudbugs?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

So, I make a call to Tangs because they have something that I have never seen on a Chinese menu. They had steam pots (craw fish, shrimp, and crab legs) along with ramen. Which is Japanese and southern American. "Interesting" I thought. So I put them to the test....
The Beef Ramen is really weird. The beef itself tastes okay, but it just has a very strange seasoning that does not work with it. The House Ramen was bland sadly. Now for the mud bugs... they were done well, but very fishy. No lemon, no butter, so no flavor. But they were very pretty ^_^ Good thing I had some spray butter to add the flavor needed. As for the crab rangoon, it was a tiny bit over cooked, but tasted good. The service was nice I must add.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Consistently Really Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Tang's Pacific Bistro has never let me down. The service is friendly, the location is easy, the decor is new, trendy, and the restraunt is always clean. My favorite is the Mongolian Beef, however I've tried several things on the menu and I'm never disappointed. Stopped in today and had the "Heart Attack" Roll, and it was so hot I was in TEARS!! This is a good thing - the first jalepeno pepper was mild, then the second one was definitely the "heart attack!" My friends and I had a good laugh and of course needed a couple of extra beverages to cool off.
Stop by for some great Asian cuisine and friendly service.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Keller, Texas
“Tang's Pacific Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2009

I eat at this place often because the food is delicious and fresh, service is always the best, and it's affordable.
Figured I would post a review in case anyone was thinking of eating there.

The menu has items starting out around $3(such as fresh cucumber salad) and up to a lot more for the seafood.
Cashew chicken and also the crawfish/potato/corn platter is pretty good. I sometimes get their sushi, it's reasonable(from $5 and up for enough for 1 person).
They make sweet tea there that is the best sweet tea in the area(not many restaraunts have sweet tea at all, unless you put the stuff in yourself).

My friends drink the alcohol at the bar and they love it. The bar is small but, nice with a big screen playing sports all the time. I prefer to sit at the tables in the dining area.