“Service, food, atmosphere.....practically perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grace - Ft. Worth

Grace - Ft. Worth
777 Main St, Ste 3800, Fort Worth, TX 76102-5319 (Downtown Fort Worth)
+1 817-877-3388
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace - Ft. Worth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,326 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 6th Street
Description: GRACE delivers a dining experience like no other in Fort Worth. Adam Jones, known as the city's host for the unparalleled level of hospitality and service in his restaurants, invites you to enjoy Modern American Classic fare, created by award-winning Chef Blaine Staniford. In a comfortable modern setting that embodies the city's energy, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace on Main Street and a spectacular bar featuring house-made seasonal cocktails with a separate menu for bar snacks.
Kerrville, Texas
“Service, food, atmosphere.....practically perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Celebrated a family birthday at Grace. There were five of us and across the board, we all loved it! Service was spot on, wine list was excellent, THE FOOD was outstanding, do not miss their fried oyster appetizer. Three people chose steaks and they were very happy, while I had the deconstructed clam chowder which was not only full of wonderful favors but so pretty to look at. My son chose the fried chicken and it was crunchy and delicious. Oh, and their bread is hot and good and the butter is soft! Why can't everyone do that!
Again, just impeccable service and we all got desserts and they were all yummy! I just don't think you can go wrong here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Blaine, Minnesota
“Fantastic place and amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went to Grace with a group of colleagues while in Fort Worth for a business conference. I was very impressed with the atmosphere of the restaurant as well as the food. The service was extremely impressive and every need was met before you even asked. It was an excellent place for us to "talk shop" but it had a certain energy and we were quickly having a great time with lots of laughter even though we'd just met and this was somewhat of a business meeting. We got a lot accomplished while having a great time and eating fabulous food! This would be a prime spot for a romantic night out or a fancy night out with friends. Made me wish I lived in Fort Worth so I could go more often. Luckily I'll be traveling back for another meeting with that group in a couple of months, and look forward to going back to Grace!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tyler, Texas
“Alarmingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Last week, my wife and I decided to dine at Grace for a more romantic weekend. The waitstaff was excellent. The wine recommended for my wife was excellent, as was mine. The shrimp appetizer was fantastic. I should have ordered a double helping for my entree. Just before our main course was served, the fie alarm in the building went off. The manager made a quick pass by the tables to inform everyone there was construction on the 4th floor & it was a false alarm (the restaurant is on the ground floor). The entree were served. I had a steak with caramelized onions and mushrooms - excellent. I also got a sauce of espresso & horseradish. The onions were so flavorful, the sauce (which I had served on the side) was lost in the robust flavors. My wife had a pasta dish (vegetarian) and she loved it. Oh, I forgot. The alarm went off & on for over 40 minutes. It was loud & irritating. The waitstaff apologized but, if I was management, I would have 'comped' desserts or after dinner drinks. We left our 20% tip but the romance was gone!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Post Birthday/Pre-Theater Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a really lovely evening - wonderful food served in a classy atmosphere. We started our culinary adventure with the Berkshire Babyback Ribs and the Burrata Mozarella; followed by the superb Shaved Asparagus Salad; topped off with excellently prepared Scallops. There was no way for us to consume another bite!

Two small items, having nothing to do with the food, took away a bit from our evening (hence the Very Good rating rather than Excellent):

1) We had a 6:00 weeknight reservation and the restaurant was not crowded, but we were seated at the table nearest the front door, on a chilly evening. An interior table would have been appreciated;
2) We alerted our server that we had 7:30 theater reservations and that we were counting on him to keep us on schedule. He assured us there would be no problem; however, when he delivered our (extraordinarily good) salads at 6:45, we asked if we were doing okay on time. He then disclosed that he is not allowed to have his cellphone out in the restaurant and that he didn't know what time it was. We felt that we had to rush through salad and entree (delivered at 7:00) and scurry the two blocks to the theater. Perhaps there is some better way for a restaurant of this caliber to help their waitstaff to keep patrons on schedule.

Grace is a wonderful restaurant and we will definitely go back. Fort Worth is fortunate that Adam has "graced" us with his delightful venue.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Bravo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

A wonderful dining experience. The chef is truly an artist. Every dish was a masterpiece—each one beautiful to behold and delicious to eat. And the staff is supremely professional, knowledgeable, and fun. Perhaps the perfect combination of world class dining but without any pretense.

Visited January 2013