“Cowboy's Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miss Molly's Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Miss Molly's Bed and Breakfast
You added Miss Molly's Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
109 1/2 W Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76106   |
Ranked #6 of 17 Fort Worth B&B and Inns
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Cowboy's Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had the best time at Miss Molly's Hotel. Tina is the Inn Keeper and she is awesome! She has a sweet little dog that is also awesome! We stayed in the cowboys room and we had a video camera set up. It captured one of the hats on the wall moving. I can't wait to go back and check out the hat. Miss Molly's is a great place to go for ghost hunting or just a friendly place a stay. It meets both. Tina is so nice and made us feel so comfortable. Even the other guest were great. I will DEFINATELY go back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Augusta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We are seasoned B&B travelers and thought that was what Miss Molly's was; however, you do not get breakfast any more. There is good hot coffee though. It was freezing cold the day we got there, and we were the only guests. Tina, the owner/manager was welcoming and hospitable. We had a nice big room with a private bath, but it was the only room with a private bath. There is no tv in any of the rooms, but generally if you are staying in smack dab in the middle of the Stockyards, you don't care. We had our own DVD player and were so cold and tired from traveling, we just laid in bed watching a DVD series and were happy. The music from the bar was loud but not annoyingly so, and the window unit kind of drowns it out anyway. It is within walking distance of a great many places to eat, drink and visit. Miss Molly's used to be a brothel and then it was a cowboy boarding house. We enjoyed it but thought it was very expensive for what we got. We had just driven up from Austin where we had stayed at a very nice resort, and the room there plus a huge buffet breakfast was only $9.00 more a night than Miss Molly's, and the resort included valet parking too.

Room Tip: If you want a private bath, there is only one room to get, and it begins with J. Name escapes me...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at Miss Molly's for the first time. It was our first time to ever stay at a B&B and we loved it! Tina was fabulous and so much fun. Everything in the entire place is so historic, and CLEAN!!! It's within walking distance from everything in the stockyards. I can't wait to plan our next trip; we will always stay with Tina at the wonderful Miss Molly's.

Room Tip: Don't worry about sharing bathrooms, there are 3 and there was always one open when we needed it...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

great location, interesting history, and nice rooms (in bed and breakfast form, not regular modern hotel specs). Tina the innkeeper was so very nice and accommodating, we enjoyed the stay and visiting with her. It could be spooky if you think too much :-)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Family and firend went to find ghost. We had a good time. Ghost seamed to love my sister there was a few time where pic of her she be the only one fuzzy, would look closer and looked as if some one was standing in front of her the had a mustache and beard really creepy. As there was no men in our gorup. And we cought picks of ghost standy in the room she slept in as well.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Fort worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a great time. Had really spooky fun experience. Location was awesome for shooing and night life! Tina was great and well worth the money. We will go again. I capture a ghost cowboy with glAreing eyes , a bread and a cowboy hat in a photo of the mirror in the room I spelt in. Still spooked about!

• Stayed October 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a great time! Loved the Hotel and the innkeeper Tina! I got 6 good pictures of orbs. I thought I had more but eliminated alot because I think they were reflections from round mirror in the cowboy room. I would like to share my 6, but do not see a place to do so. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! Loved the location lots to do and see in the stockyards!

Room Tip: There was alot of activity in the Cowoy room! Excelent adventure on a girls weekend, me,my daughter...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Miss Molly's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!