We have stayed at this particular hotel several times and have always been pleased with our stay. Due to my entourage of children, we always get a suite, which is very roomy and ideal for getting the wiggles out. There is also a very nice, small pool and hot tub that we have always had to ourselves at each visit. This hotel, due to location, seems to cater to business clientele, so it is never swarming with kids. It's always clean and comfy! At one particular stay the front desk staff directed us to a unique restaurant located within a short drive located in a Conoco gas station that was featured on Diners and Dives. Google gave me quirky directions to this place the first time, but we managed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth