Excellent hotel - great rooms and very friendly service! There is construction around the hotel, but it is easily avoided. We don't know how long it will last, but to keep rooms filled on the weekends they had a $79 room that included a free shuttle to and from Billy Bob's. This is one of the best and friendliest Hamptons we've ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth