Went to Six Flags for the day and our friend who is a business traveler got us this room so we didn't have to drive home after a long day. We arrived at about 1130 PM and when we walked in we were greeted within about 2 seconds by a very friendly employee. We had room key in hand within about 1.5 minutes. Loved cameras in the property for security. Room was very very clean. I'm super picky and germ phobic. I look for the little things. Couldn't find anything! The next morning the breakfast was great and the staffer monitoring the breakfast kept everything stocked and took a second to say hello. Check out took about 20 seconds. On way put groundskeeper was walking property picking up any small litter. Would highly recommend this hotel. Our experience was the kind that builds a customer who stays with this brand.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.