“Clean, excellent service, comfortable rooms, professional staff” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #16 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greenville, Texas
“Clean, excellent service, comfortable rooms, professional staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I travel allot for work. I've stayed at many 5star hotels. This Hampton Inn & Suites is one of my all-time favorite hotels! It's clean, very comfortable/quiet, the staff goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Love it!

Room Tip: This is a quiet area, so any room is fine. I like the central location. You are right off the inters...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

As an employee at a Hilton brand hotel, I am extremely picky about cleanliness and service, when I am staying at another property. My husband, sister and I stayed here for my daughter's wedding and were extremely pleased. The hotel was very clean, the staff and management went out of their way to take special care of their guests. Special thanks to Mr. Ayala, Vincent, and the 2 women serving breakfast the days we were there. Next time I am in Fort Worth, I will make it a point to stay at this property again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is easily one of the best Hamptons I've ever stayed at. As a HHonors gold member I was given a suite at check in. Front desk service was courteous, prompt, and efficient. The room itself was excellent. Very spacious, modern, and comfortable - everything I would expect from a Hampton plus more. The property also has a pool, hot tub, and outdoor patio all of which were modern and very well maintained. Overall this was an excellent choice.

• Stayed October 2011
Marlow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel in Sept. There were 6 of us, all cousins, that stayed in one of the suites. Very roomy and clean. The staff was awesome and made us feel very welcome. Loved the beds, they were so comfortable. The breakfast was great! Overall we had a wonderful weekend and contribute some of it to the nice hotel. I'll definitely stay there again!!!

Room Tip: Call and ask for any specials. We loved getting the *Billy Bob Special* very good price.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

The hotel is very clean and modern. The indoor hot tub and pool are excellent. The breakfast is good. It's in a good location too and is a great value. The only negative are the thin floors, because every sound is noticeable.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

We had a pleasant overnight stay here. The staff was great, the breakfast was good, and had the quality I expected from Homewood Suites.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for nearly two weeks on business.
The breakfast is free and pretty decent - but I wish they would add soymilk/almond milk for those of us that cannot have dairy. They also have a happy hour in the evening, but I never made it since I had to work late.

Rooms were spatious and generally clean, to the usual Hilton/Hampton standard, but I was disappointed to see a rather large stain on the carpet - obviously the result of some accident, but it had not been cleaned adequately. The air conditioning in the room was so loud whenever it kicked in that it kept waking me up. I like the fact that the rooms have a refrigerator and microwave.

The most disappointing experience was the lack of internet connectivity through cable. I reported this to the front desk and was assured that it would be taken care of. It was not.
I had the same issue during the second week, and I was again assured that it would be taken care of - and it was not.

The gym was adequate. The business center had mouse-pads that were pretty tattered. Like other Hamptons, the business center is free to use, and it had two computers and two printers, all in good working condition.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!